Romance rarely survives when one half of a couple goes off to college. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) have already struggled with this problem in "Glee" season 4. Now, it may get worse for the Klaine relationship -- the show has cast Oliver Kieran-Jones as a Nyada student, a glee-club leader and a potential Kurt love interest.
Kieran-Jones will come onto "Glee" in the second half of season 4 as a recurring character, Deadline.com reports. With Kurt admitted to Nyada and looking for activities to fill his time, of course the school's glee club would be a top choice.
The new "Glee" actor, a British thespian not well-known in the Us, will appear intermittently throughout season 4 and has the potential to return as a regular in season 5 of the series. Kieran-Jones' only American role was as Andrew Lesley in four episodes of "Episodes," although the actor has appeared in »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Leads 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2' (From FirstShowing.net. 31 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele's Favorite Open-Toed Booties: Get the Look for Less! (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2014, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2′ Casts ‘Glee’ Actor Harry Shum Jr. (From Screen Rant. 31 July 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Chris Colfer's 'The Land of Stories' Headed To Big Screen? (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week from Bad Teacher, Defiance, Rizzoli & Isles, Hot in Cleveland, The Leftovers and More (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Mircea Monroe, Aimee Garcia Join Michael Rosenbaum in TV Land Pilot (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: First footage from Transformers: Robots in Disguise (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc '14: First Transformers: Robots In Disguise Footage (From ComicBookMovie. 24 July 2014, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Transformers: Robots in Disguise' Panel Video (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)