Romance rarely survives when one half of a couple goes off to college. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) have already struggled with this problem in "Glee" season 4. Now, it may get worse for the Klaine relationship -- the show has cast Oliver Kieran-Jones as a Nyada student, a glee-club leader and a potential Kurt love interest.
Kieran-Jones will come onto "Glee" in the second half of season 4 as a recurring character, Deadline.com reports. With Kurt admitted to Nyada and looking for activities to fill his time, of course the school's glee club would be a top choice.
The new "Glee" actor, a British thespian not well-known in the Us, will appear intermittently throughout season 4 and has the potential to return as a regular in season 5 of the series. Kieran-Jones' only American role was as Andrew Lesley in four episodes of "Episodes," although the actor has appeared in »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ben Vereen Joins Fox's Rocky Horror: Broadway Vet to Play Dr. Everett Scott (From TVLine.com. 5 February 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- ‘Glee’ Star Amber Riley Cast as Effie in West End Production of ‘Dreamgirls’ (From The Wrap. 4 February 2016, 9:29 PM, PST)
- Amber Riley Is Going to Star in a West End Dreamgirls Revival and You, and You, and You, You’re Gonna Love Her (From Vulture. 4 February 2016, 7:34 PM, PST)
- ‘Rent’ and 5 Other Musicals We Want to See Live on TV (From Backstage. 4 February 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Glee's Chris Colfer Joins Absolutely Fabulous Movie: Find Out Who He's Playing (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Cheers! See the First Picture From the Absolutely Fabulous Movie (From BuzzSugar. 19 October 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Finale Recap: Liz Shines in Emotional ‘Be Our Guest’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2016, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Former Glee Star Max Adler Is Married! (From Popsugar. 22 December 2015, 5:14 PM, PST)
- Ddlj’s Raj & Simran top new BFI poll revealing favourite film and TV couples (From Bollyspice. 18 December 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)