Romance rarely survives when one half of a couple goes off to college. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) have already struggled with this problem in "Glee" season 4. Now, it may get worse for the Klaine relationship -- the show has cast Oliver Kieran-Jones as a Nyada student, a glee-club leader and a potential Kurt love interest.
Kieran-Jones will come onto "Glee" in the second half of season 4 as a recurring character, Deadline.com reports. With Kurt admitted to Nyada and looking for activities to fill his time, of course the school's glee club would be a top choice.
The new "Glee" actor, a British thespian not well-known in the Us, will appear intermittently throughout season 4 and has the potential to return as a regular in season 5 of the series. Kieran-Jones' only American role was as Andrew Lesley in four episodes of "Episodes," although the actor has appeared in »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Happy 28th Birthday, Lea Michele! See the Glee Star's Best Fashion Moments (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Chenoweth Debuts Long Ombre 'Do -- Like The Look? (From TooFab. 29 August 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 16 Sexy Pictures of Lea Michele's Bikini Body From Every Angle (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Berry takes over the 'Glee' club in the final season (From EW.com - Inside TV. 27 August 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Glee Season 6 Plan Revealed: Rachel Revives New Directions and More (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Final Season of Glee (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- How Is The Leftovers' Kevin Hangin'? Is Arrow Wild About Warblers? Is Liars Timeline Pretty Crazy? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Glee Season 6 Rachel & Kurt To Revive The Glee Club & More,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 28 August 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Glee's Final Season Features Lea Michele's Rachel Berry Returning to McKinley High to Lead the Glee Club (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)