Romance rarely survives when one half of a couple goes off to college. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) have already struggled with this problem in "Glee" season 4. Now, it may get worse for the Klaine relationship -- the show has cast Oliver Kieran-Jones as a Nyada student, a glee-club leader and a potential Kurt love interest.
Kieran-Jones will come onto "Glee" in the second half of season 4 as a recurring character, Deadline.com reports. With Kurt admitted to Nyada and looking for activities to fill his time, of course the school's glee club would be a top choice.
The new "Glee" actor, a British thespian not well-known in the Us, will appear intermittently throughout season 4 and has the potential to return as a regular in season 5 of the series. Kieran-Jones' only American role was as Andrew Lesley in four episodes of "Episodes," although the actor has appeared in »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Is Once's Seer Really Jafar? Should Rocky Horror Have Aired Live? Are Cisco and Winn Too Similar? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Rocky Horror Remake: Is It Worth the Revisit? (From Cinelinx. 21 October 2016, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett to Star In Amy Poehler's Family Comedy Pilot for ABC (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ Too Thin to be Completely Winning (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 July 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 July 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Julie Andrews Joins Netflix's "Greenroom" (From Dark Horizons. 2 June 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Adds Glee Grad Jacob Artist for Mystery Season 6 (From TVLine.com. 13 September 2016, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- What These Stranger Things Kids Lack in '80s Know-How, They Make Up for with Enthusiasm (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie, Ben Affleck, & Daren Criss meet the 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast (From Hitfix. 23 August 2016, 4:38 PM, PDT)