Romance rarely survives when one half of a couple goes off to college. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) have already struggled with this problem in "Glee" season 4. Now, it may get worse for the Klaine relationship -- the show has cast Oliver Kieran-Jones as a Nyada student, a glee-club leader and a potential Kurt love interest.
Kieran-Jones will come onto "Glee" in the second half of season 4 as a recurring character, Deadline.com reports. With Kurt admitted to Nyada and looking for activities to fill his time, of course the school's glee club would be a top choice.
The new "Glee" actor, a British thespian not well-known in the Us, will appear intermittently throughout season 4 and has the potential to return as a regular in season 5 of the series. Kieran-Jones' only American role was as Andrew Lesley in four episodes of "Episodes," although the actor has appeared in »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee's 100th Episode: Brittana's Sweet Reunion, A Touching Finn Tribute and More—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 5:16 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele's Lamp Shade Skirt: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop? (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- We love you, now change: What other actors are due for a McConaissance? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Here's How Lea Michele Wishes 'Glee' Would End: Watch (From MTV Movie News. 6 March 2014, 12:34 PM, PST)
- Meme: Don Lemon Hits Primetime, Chris Colfer Shames Raphael With His Sais, “The Boxtrolls” Jam To Cee Lo Green (From The Backlot. 6 March 2014, 4:35 AM, PST)
- Glee Sneak Peek: Lea Michele and Adam Lambert Perform "Barracuda" and It's Ridiculously Amazing—Watch Now (From E! Online. 4 March 2014, 11:42 AM, PST)
- Spoiler Alert! Glee Films an Emotional Candlelight Vigil For . . . (From Popsugar. 26 February 2014, 6:59 AM, PST)
- Spoiler Alert! Glee Films an Emotional Candlelight Vigil For . . . (From BuzzSugar. 26 February 2014, 6:59 AM, PST)
- Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes Soundtrack Album to be Released March 25th (From The Daily BLAM!. 26 February 2014)