7 December 2012 1:04 PM, PST | The Hollywood Reporter | See recent The Hollywood Reporter news »

Rome – Silvio Berlusconi’s flirtation with returning to the political world he left in disgrace just 13 months ago turned into a serious romance Friday, after a top lieutenant said the 76-year-old media kingpin would run for prime minister next year and a web site touting Berlusconi’s accomplishments during his last nine years in office was made public. Berlusconi announced he would run for prime minister earlier this year but then quickly changed his mind after the plan failed to gain traction. After abandoning plans to run, Berlusconi said he would support the appointed government headed by Mario Monti.

read more

»


- Eric J. Lyman

Report a problem



Similar News Items

Silvio Berlusconi
Mario Monti (I)


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners