If you maybe forgot or you didn’t pay much attention, the film is based on the Vanity Fair true story ‘The Suspects Wore Louboutins’ of a group of teenagers who robbed some celebrities homes and stole up to $3 million dollars worth of items.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower’s Emma Watson backed by mostly lesser known talent Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister and Georgia Rockplay play a gang of affluent and popular Los Angeles teenagers.
Now we’re getting a little bit more to buzz about as French magazine Premiere recently published a few snaps of Watson’s character, Nicki, sitting in a teenager’s bedroom and scrutinizing her reflection as she wears a black dress (stolen?).
Furthermore, The Bling Ring is »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Emma Watson Writes Open Letter Urging Americans To Vote (From Uinterview. 26 October 2016, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Implores New Hampshire Citizens to Vote by Doing His Best New England Accent (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 October 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- “The Circle” and “The Lost City of Z”: Which potential 2016 contenders got bumped to 2017? (From Hollywoodnews.com. 26 October 2016, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dreamland’ Trailer: Robert Schwartzman’s Coming Of Age Directorial Debut (From Slash Film. 27 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray Accepts the Mark Twain Prize and Basks in Chicago Cubs Win (From Indiewire. 24 October 2016, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bell Jar’ Gets A ‘Fargo’ Reunion As Jesse Plemons Joins Kirsten Dunst’s Directorial Debut (From The Playlist. 21 October 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- Netflix Drama ‘Ozark’ Adds Julia Garner Opposite Jason Bateman and Laura Linney (From Variety - TV News. 25 October 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Concept art for the Armored Batsuit from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2016, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Martin Starr & Mae Whitman in Trailer for Call Center Film 'Operator' (From FirstShowing.net. 13 October 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)