If you maybe forgot or you didn’t pay much attention, the film is based on the Vanity Fair true story ‘The Suspects Wore Louboutins’ of a group of teenagers who robbed some celebrities homes and stole up to $3 million dollars worth of items.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower’s Emma Watson backed by mostly lesser known talent Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister and Georgia Rockplay play a gang of affluent and popular Los Angeles teenagers.
Now we’re getting a little bit more to buzz about as French magazine Premiere recently published a few snaps of Watson’s character, Nicki, sitting in a teenager’s bedroom and scrutinizing her reflection as she wears a black dress (stolen?).
Furthermore, The Bling Ring is »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write Robert Downey Jr.’s ‘Pinocchio’ Remake (From Variety - Film News. 1 July 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- 14 Stars Losing Their Sh*t Over Hermione Granger (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Hangs Out With Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Son in London (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write, Maybe Direct Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Pinocchio' (From Moviefone. 1 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- A Cannes Opener: 2016 Cannes Film Festival Predictions (From ioncinema. 29 June 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Francis Ford Coppola Set To Preside Marrakech Film Festival’s Jury (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 3:53 AM, PDT)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- Emma Watson Joining Tom Hanks in Tech Thriller 'The Circle' (From Moviefone. 25 June 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Ezra Miller In Talks For Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (From TheMovieBit. 25 June 2015, 5:17 AM, PDT)
- Ezra Miller in talks for Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (From Flickeringmyth. 25 June 2015, 3:32 AM, PDT)