If you maybe forgot or you didn’t pay much attention, the film is based on the Vanity Fair true story ‘The Suspects Wore Louboutins’ of a group of teenagers who robbed some celebrities homes and stole up to $3 million dollars worth of items.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower’s Emma Watson backed by mostly lesser known talent Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister and Georgia Rockplay play a gang of affluent and popular Los Angeles teenagers.
Now we’re getting a little bit more to buzz about as French magazine Premiere recently published a few snaps of Watson’s character, Nicki, sitting in a teenager’s bedroom and scrutinizing her reflection as she wears a black dress (stolen?).
Furthermore, The Bling Ring is »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Arab Allies Ban ‘Noah;’ Will Obama Denounce Religious Intolerance? (From TheImproper.com. 9 March 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- New 300,Rise Of An Empire Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Gore & More (From OnTheFlix. 8 March 2014, 8:04 PM, PST)
- Darren Aronofsky's Noah faces ban in Muslim countries (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 3:23 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – March 3rd 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 3 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Best of the Year: Introducing... Nathaniel's Top Thirteen (From FilmExperience. 1 March 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- The Final Girls casts Malin Akerman, Taissa Farmiga (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 February 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- SXSW Exclusive: Meet Davina In Clip From Romantic Drama 'I Believe In Unicorns' (From The Playlist. 6 March 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Five blood-soaked character posters for From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (From Flickeringmyth. 1 March 2014, 1:21 AM, PST)
- 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series' to Screen at Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2014, 10:12 AM, PST)