If you maybe forgot or you didn’t pay much attention, the film is based on the Vanity Fair true story ‘The Suspects Wore Louboutins’ of a group of teenagers who robbed some celebrities homes and stole up to $3 million dollars worth of items.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower’s Emma Watson backed by mostly lesser known talent Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister and Georgia Rockplay play a gang of affluent and popular Los Angeles teenagers.
Now we’re getting a little bit more to buzz about as French magazine Premiere recently published a few snaps of Watson’s character, Nicki, sitting in a teenager’s bedroom and scrutinizing her reflection as she wears a black dress (stolen?).
Furthermore, The Bling Ring is »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Assassin’S Creed and Next Bourne Movie May Add Ex MacHina’s Alicia Vikander (From Collider.com. 23 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Vikander To Join "Creed," Next "Bourne" (From Dark Horizons. 23 May 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon will play Tinker Bell in Disney's new live-action movie Tink (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Netflix releases teaser trailer for A Very Murray Christmas (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray, Sofia Coppola prepare us for the holidays with Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ (From SoundOnSight. 23 May 2015, 8:23 PM, PDT)
- Watch Bill Murray Bring the Yuletide Cheer in the 'A Very Murray Christmas' Trailer (From Movies.com. 22 May 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- Luke Mitchell and Jason Ritter mastermind the worst heist ever in 7 Minutes trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- 7 More Cinematographers You Should Follow on Instagram (From Indiewire. 21 May 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Kate Walsh, Anthony Rapp to Star in ‘Modern Love’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 13 May 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)