We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife, Castle and Criminal Minds.
1 | While amusing, wouldn’t TBS’ Wedding Band benefit from being trimmed down to a half-hour show?
Related | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, Homeland and More
3 | In retrospect, »
- Team TVLine
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Katy Perry, Here's a Super Bowl Halftime Performance Game Plan For You (From PEOPLE.com. 28 November 2014)
- Kevin Hart -- I'd Crush Bieber ... On the Basketball Court (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Makes Thanksgiving Snowman With Pastor's Daughter: Picture (From Us Weekly. 27 November 2014, 2:38 AM, PST)
- Kate Hudson and Her Family Take on the Houghs in a Thanksgiving Dance Battle (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, Htgawm, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Glee star Kevin McHale's Virtually Famous gets two more series from E4 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 November 2014, 3:29 AM, PST)
"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Check Out the Poster For the Peanuts Movie (From BuzzSugar. 26 November 2014, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff" (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 4:50 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester and Gillian Jacobs talk Tinder in 'Life Partners' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)