Thursday, December 6, 2012 ratings -- New episodes: The Big Bang Theory, Two And A Half Men, 30 Rock, The X Factor, Last Resort, The Vampire Diaries, Person Of Interest, The Office, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Beauty And The Beast, Parks And Recreation, Elementary, Scandal, and Up All Night.
Below are the fast affiliate ratings. The "demo" refers to the 18-49 demographic rating. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. Percentages aren't given for reruns or specials. To see past ratings for a particular show, you can find them by clicking the show link.
The show pages are updated with the daily final ratings when they become available. Those pages include percentage changes in both the demo and total viewership, in addition to season averages to date.
Last Resort: 1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 5.7 million. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- ‘Single By 30’ Review: Harry Shum Jr. Is The Asian Heartthrob America Needs (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Single By 30’ Review: Harry Shum Jr. Is The Asian Heartthrob America Needs (From Indiewire Television. 25 August 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Nine character portraits for Scream Queens season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- In a year like this, we need Bake Off’s sugary embrace | Lucy Mangan (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmy-Nominated Comedy Series Production Designers Discuss Their Craft (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Why Music In Films Matters (From Flickeringmyth. 14 August 2016, 6:20 AM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Rise: CW Develops Martial Law Drama from Vampire Diaries Team (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Lost Boys’ Will Now Be An Anthology TV Series On The CW (From The Playlist. 25 August 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Shows Are Coming Back This Fall (From BuzzSugar. 25 August 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)