Judd Apatow’s This Is 40 is one of a very small number of straight comedies in strong contention for the Oscars this year. With an awards season-primed release set for 21st December in the Us, we’re all looking forward to seeing Apatow’s sort-of sequel to Knocked Up.
We’ve been seeing plenty of great things from the film over the past few months, and now we’ve got a new featurette to share, courtesy of HelloGiggles*, going behind the scenes for an important day of shooting with Maude Apatow.
“Writer/director/producer Judd Apatow (The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Funny People) brings audiences This Is 40, an original comedy that expands upon the story of Pete (Paul Rudd) and Debbie (Leslie Mann) from the blockbuster hit Knocked Up as we see firsthand how they are dealing with their current state of life.”
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsBridesmaids (2011)
- The Hangover Part 3 Review (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2013, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hangover Part III' review: Digital Spy verdict (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 May 2013, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Rebel Wilson Spills on New ABC Show Super Fun Night and Pitch Perfect Sequel (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- New Restricted Trailer for This Is The End, with Seth Rogen and James Franco (From Worst Previews. 23 May 2013, 4:27 AM, PDT)
- Apocalyptic Red-Band Spot for This Is The End - Tripping (From GeekTyrant. 22 May 2013, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Bad Teacher Gets a Series Order at CBS (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2013, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- A 'Freaks And Geeks' Kickstarter Film? Judd Apatow Sets Record Straight (From Celebsology. 23 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Judd Apatow On How He First Got In Touch With Lena Dunham (From Celebsology. 23 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Don't Know About 'Mr. Chow' Ken Jeong (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2013, 2:07 PM, PDT)