It's no secret that Jane Fonda is my favorite movie star of all time, so when she sits down with a gregarious homosexual (two, in fact -- hey, Sandra Bernhard!) on live late night TV and spills about Elizabeth Taylor ("A mensch!"), Faye Dunaway ("Sad."), and Ted Turner's misbegotten fling with Bo Derek, I need to make it everyone's responsibility to listen up.
First, let's learn about the role Jane desperately wanted and didn't get.
And for the hell of it, let's watch as Jane and Sandra sort through a bunch of workout tape titles and pick out the real and phony ones.
Here are my reactions, numbered as usual.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan Invites Paris Hilton and Britney Spears to Her Birthday Party, and Suddenly it's 2006 Again (From E! Online. 27 June 2017, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Launches Lifestyle Website to Share All Her "Secrets" (From E! Online. 27 June 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- The Next Goop? Lindsay Lohan Launches Lifestyle Site: 'I Am in a Period of Renewal' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
Robert Redford (I)
- Luc Besson's EuropaCorp posts record loss (From ScreenDaily. 28 June 2017, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- The New West: The Greatest Revisionist Westerns of All-Time (From The Film Stage. 22 June 2017, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Costner, Woody Harrelson circling new Netflix movie (From Den of Geek. 21 June 2017, 10:02 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Hollywood Studios' First Gay Romantic Drama Back on the Big Screen (From Alt Film Guide. 24 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- More Gay Stars and Directors and Screenwriters on TCM: From psychos and psychiatrists to surfers and stage mamas (From Alt Film Guide. 22 June 2017, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Cross-Post: Lillian Hellman’s Regina Giddens: The Theatre’s Original “Nasty Woman” (From Women and Hollywood. 20 June 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)