It's no secret that Jane Fonda is my favorite movie star of all time, so when she sits down with a gregarious homosexual (two, in fact -- hey, Sandra Bernhard!) on live late night TV and spills about Elizabeth Taylor ("A mensch!"), Faye Dunaway ("Sad."), and Ted Turner's misbegotten fling with Bo Derek, I need to make it everyone's responsibility to listen up.
First, let's learn about the role Jane desperately wanted and didn't get.
And for the hell of it, let's watch as Jane and Sandra sort through a bunch of workout tape titles and pick out the real and phony ones.
Here are my reactions, numbered as usual.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Snap: Everything Wrong With Urban Outfitters (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga's Freaky Face Mask, James Franco's Under Eye Treatment and More Unglamorous Celeb Moments—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Parties With 50 Shades Author E.L. James in Lingerie: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
Robert Redford (I)
- Cinematographers Guild Names Special Awards Recipients (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ at 20: How It Went From Bomb to Beloved (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Stefan Gierasch, Who Appeared in ‘Carrie,’ Dies at 88 (From Variety - Film News. 19 September 2014, 6:29 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Jimmy Fallon Gets a Shirtless James Franco and Seth Rogen for His 40th Birthday (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 September 2014, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Thoughts I Had...While Admiring the Beauty of Brangelina in "By the Sea" (From FilmExperience. 15 September 2014, 8:38 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Will Receive the Golden Globes' Lifetime Achievement Award (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)