It's no secret that Jane Fonda is my favorite movie star of all time, so when she sits down with a gregarious homosexual (two, in fact -- hey, Sandra Bernhard!) on live late night TV and spills about Elizabeth Taylor ("A mensch!"), Faye Dunaway ("Sad."), and Ted Turner's misbegotten fling with Bo Derek, I need to make it everyone's responsibility to listen up.
First, let's learn about the role Jane desperately wanted and didn't get.
And for the hell of it, let's watch as Jane and Sandra sort through a bunch of workout tape titles and pick out the real and phony ones.
Here are my reactions, numbered as usual.
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is for Sale (From Moviefone. 22 May 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Continues Her Community Service With Only 8 Days Left to Complete 116 Hours: Will She Finish?! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Is No. 1 on Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2015! (From E! Online. 18 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Robert Redford (I)
- Cannes: Bryan Cranston’s Drug Drama ‘The Infiltrator’ Bought by Broad Green (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Winning: The Racing Life Of Paul Newman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 May 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Epix Orders First Scripted Series: Nick Nolte Starrer 'Graves' and 'Berlin Station' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 May 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Sells Yacht Dinner for $280,000 at Cannes amfAR Gala (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Italy’s Valerio De Paolis on His Four Palme Streak (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Ten Questions with actress Natalie Burn (From MoreHorror. 12 May 2015, 9:59 PM, PDT)