Tags: GLEEWAPIMDbRyan MurphyBrittanaTwitter
Tonight's Glee featured the much-hyped and/or much-dreaded hook-up between Sam and Brittany. It also featured not one, but two fourth wall-breaking moments in which Brittany addressed the concerns of the "lesbian blogging community." Lesbian fan feelings were already at a tipping point leading into the episode — we've received more tips and complaints and pleas for coverage in the past week than ever before about Glee — but the meta weirdness fueled the fire even higher than we anticipated. So, I've asked three of our esteemed writers/vloggers to weigh in on tonight's episode. We are, after all, the lesbian blogging community in question.
Based on the promos you saw and the spoilers you read and the fan reaction around the internet, what were you expecting from "Swan Song"? Was the episode better/worse than you thought it would be?
Elaine Atwell: How 'bout that Lea Michele, everybody? »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Brahmin Bulls to release in September this year (From Bollyspice. 29 August 2015, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- The Knocks and Glee’s Alex Newell Slay the Dance Floor in Their ‘Collect My Love’ Video (From Vulture. 28 August 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Finding Love After Losing Cory Monteith (From Popsugar. 27 August 2015, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Lea Michele! Let's Rewind to Her Best Red Carpet Looks (From E! Online. 29 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 16 Times Rachel Berry Is So Unapologetically Rachel Berry (From BuzzSugar. 28 August 2015, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele and ‘Glee’ Producers on Moving On to ‘Scream Queens’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Ryan Murphy teases two seasons of American Horror Story in 2016 and possible Jessica Lange return (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ May Have Two Seasons in 2016 (From Slash Film. 29 August 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Are Back Together After Their Breakup (From Popsugar. 29 August 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)