Imagine the beautifully creepy horned and eyeless creatures of Guillermo del Toro’s Pan’s Labyrinth gracing a stage.
The dream is real.
Del Toro’s agent confirms to EW that the director’s 2006 Spanish-language film about a young girl who delves into her own fantasy world to escape an abusive stepfather in 1944 fascist Spain is heading to the stage as a musical. Deadline first reported the story.
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- ‘Leprechaun: Origins’ Trailer: Whatever That Thing Is, It’s Definitely Not a Leprechaun (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 July 2014, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- New trailer for Chris Nolan's 'Interstellar' shows off the strong '2001' influence (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- See the Mission Patch from 'Interstellar' Given Out at Comic-Con (From FirstShowing.net. 25 July 2014, 1:12 PM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- First Look At Star Wars' Mark Hamill In Kingsman: The Secret Service (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2014, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill Trades in His Superman Cape for a Jedi Robe and Lightsaber: See the Pic (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Nathan Fillion Captain Kirk Cosplay, Star Wars Yoga & More (From Screen Rant. 25 July 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Smith's Star Wars: Episode VII Story Will Make You Love Movies Again (From Cinema Blend. 25 July 2014, 9:40 PM, PDT)
- Universal’s Scott Bernstein Leaves Studio to Produce ‘Ride Along 2′ (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2014, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Accidentally Says Simon Pegg Is In Star Wars: Episode VII (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2014, 5:42 PM, PDT)