And then there were four!
Two more contestants were eliminated from The X Factor Thursday night, with four making it through to next week's semifinals. Did Tate Nation give Tate Stevens the votes he needed to reclaim the top spot from Carly Rose Sonenclar? Did CeCe Frey survive another week? And which acts had to go head-to-head to stay in the competition? Read on to find out.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- Little Mix Take Us to Mash-Up Heaven With Jason Derulo and Whitney Houston (From Vulture. 28 July 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: 8 stars who could replace Voiceover Man Peter Dickson on the show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2015, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Peter Dickson quits The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 July 2015, 6:48 AM, PDT)
Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Britney Spears: Gorgeous On The Cover Of ‘InStyle’ Magazine (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)
- 'Law & Order: Svu': 'Dissonant Voices' an 'American Idol' takeoff (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 November 2013, 7:01 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Tonight: It's Always Sunny Sets, CSI's Futuristic Reunion, Cma Awards and More (From TVLine.com. 6 November 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- ‘X Factor’ Finale: Jeff Gutt Deserves To Beat Alex & Sierra (From HollywoodLife. 19 December 2013, 8:25 AM, PST)
- 'X Factor' Recap: Jeff Gutt Goes for Broke (From Rolling Stone. 19 December 2013, 7:05 AM, PST)
- The X Factor Recap: Bring Me the Head of Paulina Rubio! [Insert Crowd Roaring Here] (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2013, 7:10 PM, PDT)