Bret Easton Ellis, who made headlines earlier this year for his Matt Bomer Twitter tirade and defending Paris Hilton's anti-gay remarks, proved Wednesday that he's an equal opportunity offender. The author, best known for "American Psycho," slams "Zero Dark Thirty" director, Kathryn Bigelow, this time.
But he didn't stop there. Next he decided to call out her specific films, including "The Hurt Locker" for which she won an Oscar (ahem, the first Best Director win by a woman).
And to his haters, he writes on Thursday, "Anyone Unfollowing me should have »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- 25 Pictures That Prove Pine Is the Hottest Chris in Hollywood (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Kids Now Casting ‘Freaky Friday’ and Other Opportunities (From Backstage. 4 February 2016, 11:36 AM, PST)
- Isabella Cruise Makes First Official Appearance Since Marriage - but Keeps Her Wedding Ring Hidden (From PEOPLE.com. 4 February 2016, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Paris Hilton Transforms Into a Mermaid, Fairy, Bride and Gladiator on Halloween (From E! Online. 1 November 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ Video: Paris Hilton Rolls Around in Gravel (From Vulture. 8 October 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
- Netflix Is Retiring All These Movies and TV Shows in February (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2016, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Europe’s Indie Film Biz More Open For Women to Launch Careers (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’s Evangeline Lilly Signs With UTA (From Deadline TV. 9 February 2016, 8:12 AM, PST)