Bret Easton Ellis, who made headlines earlier this year for his Matt Bomer Twitter tirade and defending Paris Hilton's anti-gay remarks, proved Wednesday that he's an equal opportunity offender. The author, best known for "American Psycho," slams "Zero Dark Thirty" director, Kathryn Bigelow, this time.
But he didn't stop there. Next he decided to call out her specific films, including "The Hurt Locker" for which she won an Oscar (ahem, the first Best Director win by a woman).
And to his haters, he writes on Thursday, "Anyone Unfollowing me should have »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Not “Missing Rehearsals” for Speed-the-Plow, Despite Reports (From GossipCop. 9 July 2014, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Is Nicole Richie Still Friends With Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan? Find Out Now! (From TooFab. 9 July 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton Transforms Into a Mermaid, Fairy, Bride and Gladiator on Halloween (From E! Online. 1 November 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ Video: Paris Hilton Rolls Around in Gravel (From Vulture. 8 October 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
- Could Replacements Actors Keep the Avengers Franchise Going After the Original Cast Leaves? (From Cinelinx. 12 July 2014, 11:38 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Rachel Weisz may join Michael Fassbender in period drama (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 10 July 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Karlovy Vary: U.S Indie Producers Give Advice on Breaking Into Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 July 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)