From the big top to the big screen, Academy Award®-nominated director Andrew Adamson and visionary filmmaker James Cameron invite audiences on an all-new 3D adventure – Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away. Two young people journey through the astonishing and dreamlike worlds of Cirque du Soleil to find each other as audiences experience the immersive 3D technology that allows them to leap, soar, swim and dance with the performers.
For Cameron, Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away .was a dream come true. I had been talking to them for some time about doing something in 3D because it’s never been done. How lucky to be working with the Cirque family, to have that talent create such an emotional performance for this film. Because their death-defying acts require such incredible skill and nerve, we felt it was so important to show the cabling, everything supporting that human ability.
“We were working with »
- Melissa Thompson
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- Why Only James Cameron Can Save The Terminator Movies (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- James Paxton's Beautiful Tribute to His Late Dad Will Make You Weep (From Popsugar. 25 March 2017, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez Will Direct ‘Escape From New York’ (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- John Cale on Transforming Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’ Into a Modern Classic (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Paul Feig Mentors Female Filmmakers at 'Dinner With Dames' Event (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 March 2017, 11:26 PM, PDT)
Andrew Adamson (I)
- Film Review: ‘Monster Trucks’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 December 2016, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Mike Flanagan to write and direct Inherit the Earth (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2016, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Hush Director Mike Flanagan to Write and Helm Inherit The Earth (From DailyDead. 7 December 2016, 9:33 PM, PST)