The film kicks off a new trilogy, following Jackson’s incredibly successful three films for The Lord of the Rings, and with the first instalment on the cusp of release, EW have treated us to our first look at the final film, The Hobbit: There and Back Again.
The image below gives us a new look at a familiar face in Orlando Bloom’s Legolas, with startlingly sharp eyes here. And it also gives us our very first look at Luke Evans, starring as Bard the Bowman.
“Bard is an interesting character, but [in the book] he’s kind of a random character who comes in after the fact,” says screenwriter and producer Philippa Boyens. “We take more time introducing him. We know from »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- ‘Breathe’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy Star in a True Story From Director Andy Serkis (From Slash Film. 19 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Visual Effects Society: The Top 70 VFX Films of All Time Include ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Blade Runner,’ and ‘Citizen Kane’ (From Indiewire. 12 September 2017, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Democracy: It (From Comicmix. 12 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch on the New Doctor Who: "Why Can't It Be a Woman?" (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War Is A “Huge” Event Movie, Says Benedict Cumberbatch (From We Got This Covered. 20 September 2017, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Are You Ready for the Most Exciting Oscar Race in Years? (From Variety - Film News. 19 September 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn Claims Making a Cameo in 'Ocean's Eight' Came With a Cost (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ gets an 80s-themed trailer (From Blogomatic3000. 20 September 2017, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn Lost Money on ‘Ocean’s Eight’ Cameo, Says Studio Wouldn’t Pay for Met Gala Glam (From The Wrap. 19 September 2017, 12:32 PM, PDT)