Martha Stewart: I Got Salmonella From Thanksgiving Turkeys

Martha Stewart: I Got Salmonella From Thanksgiving Turkeys
If you ask Martha Stewart, this was not a good thing. The domestic diva revealed some startling news recently: she came down with a bad case of salmonella poisoning from putting her hands on too many Thanksgiving turkeys. The 71-year-old Stewart told The New York Post that she acquired the food-borne illness around Turkey Day last month, which left her bedridden and prompted her to scrap a number of public appearances and business meetings. "I never get sick, but I came down with salmonella," the homemaking maven told the paper. "I think I caught it because I was handling so many turkeys around Thanksgiving. I was on the Today show, I did a number of other [holiday] appearances. It really hit me...
See full article at E! Online »

Similar News