The Gma team -- including George Stephanopoulos, Josh Elliott, Sam Champion and Lara Spencer -- all wore Santa hats as they delivered plenty of holiday decorations to Robin's apartment and helped her deck the halls.
Related: Robin Roberts Reveals Hospital Stay for Virus
As shown in the photo, Robin handed out pairs of her favorite frog slippers for the anchor team to wear for the occasion.
Robin recently gave her first extensive interview since undergoing a bone marrow transplant in September in an attempt to combat Myelodysplastic syndrome (Mds), a rare blood disorder that she contracted after undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
Related: Robin Roberts 'Can't Wait' For Return to Gma »
Similar News Items"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Gma's George Stephanopoulos Grills Yahoo, Tumblr CEOs on Past Failures (From The Wrap. 21 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- British TV Exec Deborah Turness to Take Reins at NBC News (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce 'pregnant' for second time (From RealBollywood. 17 May 2013, 10:20 PM, PDT)
Robin Roberts (II)
- Robin Roberts Receives Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards on Eight-Month Anniversary of Her Bone Marrow Transplant (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Robin Roberts Gets Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Evander Holyfield Jr. Donates His Bone Marrow - And Saves a Life (From PEOPLE.com. 16 May 2013, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy nominations: 'Young and the Restless' leads CBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 May 2013, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy Nominations 2013: Ellen DeGeneres, The View & More (From HollywoodLife. 1 May 2013, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebs In Flats — Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson & More (From HollywoodLife. 13 April 2013, 8:17 AM, PDT)