For the most part, Hollywood is still an old boys club, but there are plenty of women in the industry working hard to change that. On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter released its 21st annual list of the most powerful women in the entertainment industry, and the majority of the list is women you've probably never heard of.
Fame doesn't necessarily equal power in Hollywood and only five actresses made this year's list. Tina Fey ranks at No. 42 on the list, making her THR's most powerful actress in 2012. Though "30 Rock" is ending, we're poised to see much more of Fey in the new year, as THR notes that she signed an impressive four-year deal with Universal Television to create and potentially star in projects.
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Celebrities Get Candid About Marijuana (From Popsugar. 20 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- The 2014 Cannes Film Festival announces its selection of films (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2014, 6:37 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Wisdom For 20-Somethings (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Wisdom For 20-Somethings (From BuzzSugar. 22 April 2014, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Good TV Ratings Bring Back Oscar Producers for Third Consecutive Year (From Alt Film Guide. 22 April 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
The Hunger Games (2012)
- ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ Director to Helm Sci-Fi Adaptation ‘Railhead’ (From Screen Rant. 22 April 2014, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Davies & Robert Knepper Join History’s ‘Texas Rising’ (From Deadline TV. 22 April 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- First set photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator: Genesis starts production (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)