For the most part, Hollywood is still an old boys club, but there are plenty of women in the industry working hard to change that. On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter released its 21st annual list of the most powerful women in the entertainment industry, and the majority of the list is women you've probably never heard of.
Fame doesn't necessarily equal power in Hollywood and only five actresses made this year's list. Tina Fey ranks at No. 42 on the list, making her THR's most powerful actress in 2012. Though "30 Rock" is ending, we're poised to see much more of Fey in the new year, as THR notes that she signed an impressive four-year deal with Universal Television to create and potentially star in projects.
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- ‘Twilight’ Team Hunt New Blood Via Facebook (From The Hollywood News. 30 September 2014, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Twilight Saga' Will Continue with Short Film Contest (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- New Twilight Mini-Movies Are Heading to Facebook (From Vulture. 30 September 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 September 2014, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Shawn Ashmore Says He's "Disappointed" Over Cut "X-Men" Scene, Teases Iceman's Film Future (From TooFab. 30 September 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch: 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' Deleted Scene With Mystique & Behind-The-Scenes Look At Sunspot (From The Playlist. 30 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
The Hunger Games (2012)
- Daily Dead’s 2014 Halloween Horrors TV Calendar (From DailyDead. 30 September 2014, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Zombieland 2' is Back to Life with Ruben Fleischer Directing Again (From FirstShowing.net. 30 September 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Final Trailer Keanu Reeves' 'John Wick' Lights Up, Also New Poster and Pics (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)