CBS is the final broadcaster to unveil its midseason game plan, and highlights include the return of Rules of Engagement, a special Tuesday launch for the new cop drama Golden Boy and a February finale for CSI: NY.
As expected, ultimate Eye utility player Rules — which is entering its seventh (!!!) season — will replace the cancelled comedy Partners on Mondays-at-8:30 pm beginning Feb. 4.
Related | CBS Orders Straight-to-Series Adaptation of Stephen King’s Under the Dome
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- The Future Lady Glen Affric! All About Pippa Middleton’s New Title — and Why She’ll Likely Never Use It (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Update: Gurinder Chadha’s “Viceroy’s House” Gets U.S. Distribution (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Preview: Who’s In and Who’s Out in Nine Key Categories (From Variety - TV News. 24 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- Stephen King says Cujo makes an appearance in The Dark Tower movie (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Sanity Slips Away In These New Photos From The Mist (From We Got This Covered. 27 May 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘Based on a True Story’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2017, 4:14 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Season 2 Soars into Homes August 22 (From Comicmix. 26 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- L.A. Screenings: What Seven Major Studios Have on Tap (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Finale Recap: Royal Rumble (Plus, Season 3's Villain Revealed!) (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2017, 6:41 PM, PDT)