An introverted or shy celebrity? Now that sounds like a riddle.
Although it's difficult to imagine that someone whose first instinct is to avoid the spotlight would have their eyes locked on Hollywood, there are more than a few celebrities who've admitted that they're closeted wallflowers.
Perhaps these stars' timid nature is the exact reason why they've taken to the stage -- the one place where they can channel a more confident and outgoing version of themselves.
Even Kim Kardashian -- who seems to embody the term "exhibitionist" -- admits that the "real Kim" isn't all that outgoing.
"I’m the girl who’s too shy to dance in a nightclub—maybe for one song, and then that’s it," she claimed. "The real Kim is very shy and reserved and not outspoken and loud like everybody assumes she is."
And then there's Kristen Stewart -- star of one of »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian to Her SNL Impressionist: ‘Do We Really Sound Like That?’ (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Confirms Zoolander 2 Is in the Works, Viral CoverGirl Ad Pushes for NFL Boycott + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 16 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Is Wearing a Giant Red Tablecloth—See the Look! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in ‘Brooklyn Bridge’ (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 2:12 AM, PDT)
- TIFF14: ‘Still Alice’ values performances above all else (From SoundOnSight. 15 September 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Tiff: "Still Alice," or Adjust Your Best Actress Charts (From FilmExperience. 14 September 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)