Wednesday, December 5, 2012 ratings -- New episodes: The Middle, The Neighbors, Suburgatory, Nashville, Whitney, Guys With Kids, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Chicago Fire, The X Factor, Survivor, Criminal Minds, Arrow, and Supernatural. Specials: The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!. Reruns: Modern Family.
Because of the ratings delays, these are the ratings finals, not the typical fast affiliates. The "demo" refers to the 18-49 demographic rating. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. Percentages aren't given for reruns or specials. To see past ratings for a particular show, you can find them by clicking the show link.
The Middle: 2.3 in the demo (-12% change) with 7.98 million (-9% change).
The Neighbors: 1.9 in the demo (0% change) with 6.42 million (-6% change).
Modern Family: (repeat) 2.9 demo rating with 8.36 million.
Suburgatory: 2.2 »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Best of Late Night TV: Jay Leno Returns to 'Tonight,' Nina Dobrev's 'Pile High Club,' Lady Gaga's Favorite Shows (From Moviefone. 7 October 2015, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Damage Control: TV pilot ordered for comic book comedy (From Den of Geek. 5 October 2015, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Admits She Feels ''Like a New Person'' Since Breast Reduction Surgery (From E! Online. 3 October 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini makes her Instagram account private: "If you're a negative person swerve" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 October 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Shane Filan: 'Louis Walsh is very happy not to be doing The X Factor' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 October 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Towie stars reveal what they really think of Vas, and why Ferne is not a fan of Spencer Matthews in our 60 Second Interview (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 October 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Second Chance' predictions: Stephen Fishbach has 27-to-20 odds of being eliminated (From Gold Derby. 6 October 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations (From TVLine.com. 3 October 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: Second Chance' predictions: Kelley Wentworth skyrockets on our winner's chart' (From Gold Derby. 2 October 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)