We're starting to think that Nicolas Cage bought and built his ridiculous 9-foot tall pyramid-shaped tomb in a New Orleans cemetery only to try to throw us off the track that he's actually immortal.
When a photo of a man from 1870 who bore an extreme resemblance to the actor surfaced online, we thought it was humorous, but now comes more proof that Cage might actually be centuries old.
A Reddit user named rsplen, came across a painting of the Virgin Mary and (assuming it's not Photoshopped) we find it mighty suspicious that she too looks exactly like Cage.
The (allegedly) 48-year-old actor was asked about the Civil War era photo back in February and he told David Letterman he thought it looked like a "slowed down version" of himself. He also went on to deny beliefs that he's a vampire, by explaining that the very existence of the picture would »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- Can Michael McIntyre join the pantheon of chatshow greats? (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 March 2014, 5:42 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage at SXSW 2014: 'It really sucks being famous right now' (From The Guardian - Film News. 11 March 2014, 2:52 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage at SXSW: ‘It Sucks to Be Famous Right Now’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- The Biz: Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman, Fallon, and Late-Night Booking Wars (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 March 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' hits SXSW to help 'Keep Austin Weird' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel would have taken 'The Tonight Show' gig, talks rivalry with Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno (From Pop2it. 10 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)