G.I. Joe: Retaliation is set to hit the big screen next March, following a delayed release from this summer that has seen it undergo reshoots and get the 3D treatment.
With the new dimension firmly in place, the film is set to be an even bigger success at the international box office, and with only a few months to go before it arrives, Paramount are gearing up what is effectively their second campaign for the film.
We saw a new trailer re-launched last month, and now Yahoo Movies have debuted a new trailer, with the original Joe himself, Bruce Willis, front and centre.
“A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Magic Mike 2 Will Be A Sexy Road Movie, Here Are The Details (From Cinema Blend. 29 September 2014, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello Return For Magic Mike Xxl (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 September 2014, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- 'Magic Mike Xxl': Donald Glover and Elizabeth Banks join A-list nudie show (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Gets "Sauce" Tattoo in Honor of Sisters Scout and Tallulah: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 29 September 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Resurrection Season 2 Premiere Recap: Exit Wounds (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2014, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- The Goldbergs, Ep. 3.01, “Love Is A Mix Tape” Another Solid Entry in the Family Comedy on TV (From SoundOnSight. 25 September 2014, 6:32 PM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Tommy Wirkola not directing Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2 (From Den of Geek. 29 September 2014, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Paramount to Distribute Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Follow-Up (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 September 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 2' Loses Director Tommy Wirkola (From MovieWeb. 29 September 2014, 5:12 PM, PDT)