G.I. Joe: Retaliation is set to hit the big screen next March, following a delayed release from this summer that has seen it undergo reshoots and get the 3D treatment.
With the new dimension firmly in place, the film is set to be an even bigger success at the international box office, and with only a few months to go before it arrives, Paramount are gearing up what is effectively their second campaign for the film.
We saw a new trailer re-launched last month, and now Yahoo Movies have debuted a new trailer, with the original Joe himself, Bruce Willis, front and centre.
“A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Manage to Bring Even More Heat to NYC (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- NBC Greenlights Reality Dance Competition Series from Jennifer Lopez (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2016, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters: Ivan Reitman on the rumoured Channing Tatum movie (From Den of Geek. 18 July 2016, 10:16 PM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- The Blob Screens August 3rd at Schlafly Bottleworks – ‘Strange Brew’ (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 July 2016, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond Boldly Goes To Number One At Box Office (From LatinoReview. 24 July 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- 'Beyond' Escapes With $59.6 Million Opening Weekend (From Airlock Alpha. 24 July 2016, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Can Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Succeed Where Recent Space Operas Have Failed? (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Denise Richards: examining her recent straight-to-dvd movies (From Den of Geek. 17 July 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Precious Cargo – nonsensical thriller (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 July 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)