Washington, Dec 6: Dustin Hoffman had mixed feelings after watching his own career highlights at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors event, because it felt like "a eulogy".
The 'Rain Man' star, who was honored for his contributions to American culture, was paid tribute for his work by fellow honourees Led Zeppelin and comedian David Letterman, and pals Meryl Streep and Glenn Close at the Washington, D.C. prizegiving.
Hoffman admitted that he was proud to have his closest relatives with him at the bash and was excited to introduce them to U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.
"It's extraordinary. I was able. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Michelle Obama Shows Off Curly New Hairdo At The White House Correspondents’ Dinner (From Uinterview. 27 April 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- ‘No, You Shut Up,’ Featuring Henson Creatures, Has Much More to Say (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- The Obama Anger Translator went to the White House press dinner (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Why 1982 was the best year in film history (From Hitfix. 28 April 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- 6 Times Cecily Strong Shut It Down at the White House Correspondents' Dinner (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- “We’re A Lost Generation That’s Still Alive”: Nywift and Iris Directors on The Writers Lab (From Filmmaker Magazine. 27 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Downey Jr. & Evans Talk "Civil War" (From Dark Horizons. 26 April 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Duff Changes Her Look Yet Again - See For Yourself! (From Popsugar. 24 April 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Explains ‘Captain America: Civil War’ to Very Confused David Letterman (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 April 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)