Washington, Dec 6: Dustin Hoffman had mixed feelings after watching his own career highlights at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors event, because it felt like "a eulogy".
The 'Rain Man' star, who was honored for his contributions to American culture, was paid tribute for his work by fellow honourees Led Zeppelin and comedian David Letterman, and pals Meryl Streep and Glenn Close at the Washington, D.C. prizegiving.
Hoffman admitted that he was proud to have his closest relatives with him at the bash and was excited to introduce them to U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.
"It's extraordinary. I was able. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Michelle Obama's Face While Meeting Saudi Arabian Royalty Is Priceless (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 6:45 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Moral of the White House Breach? Don't Drink and Drone (From PEOPLE.com. 27 January 2015, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy are the new Ghostbusters: Best tweets (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 January 2015, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Lost in the Awards Rush: Nine (From Slackerwood. 27 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Analyzing 87 years of Oscar, by the numbers (From EW.com - PopWatch. 27 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson Sets Overall Deal with Lionsgate Television (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Best of Late Night TV: Louis Ck Defends Patriots Cheating, Channing Tatum Loves Daughter's 'Poop Face' (Video) (From Moviefone. 26 January 2015, 11:57 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl Ads: 11 Commercials That Forced The Big Game To Change Its Spots (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)