Washington, Dec 6: Dustin Hoffman had mixed feelings after watching his own career highlights at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors event, because it felt like "a eulogy".
The 'Rain Man' star, who was honored for his contributions to American culture, was paid tribute for his work by fellow honourees Led Zeppelin and comedian David Letterman, and pals Meryl Streep and Glenn Close at the Washington, D.C. prizegiving.
Hoffman admitted that he was proud to have his closest relatives with him at the bash and was excited to introduce them to U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.
"It's extraordinary. I was able. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: 'Fifty Shades' producer not yet in sequel mode (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 10:41 PM, PST)
- Obama's Motown Mishap: Watch the Potus’ Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Spelling Fail (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 4:51 PM, PST)
- House of Cards: The 10 Biggest Omg Moments From Season 2 (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 7 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Women that Bollywood stars admire (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 11:19 PM, PST)
- 'August Osage County' - rich brew of drama (Ians Movie Review) (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:58 PM, PST)
- Ellen's Oscars selfie most retweeted ever – and more of us are taking them (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 5:36 PM, PST)
- 'MythBusters' Q&A: Jamie Hyneman & Adam Savage (From Access Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Must-See Late Night Clip: Letterman’s Top Ten Guys Vladimir Putin Looks Like (From Mediaite - TV. 7 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Tom Brokaw Addresses His Cancer Diagnosis With David Letterman (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 4:28 PM, PST)