Hugh Jackman has admitted he has some regrets about passing up the chance to play James Bond.
Hugh told The Sun: "At the time it was wrong for me, but when I saw Daniel (Craig) in the movie I thought maybe I should have been more interested, because it was great.
"But I am great mates with Daniel. When he was in Australia we caught up and, you know, no-one could have played Bond better."
Hugh, who plays Jean Valjean in the big-screen adaptation of 'Les Miserables', joked: "I will just wait. The good thing about Daniel is he's, what, 62 now, isn't he? He's falling apart at the seams. So I just keep telling him, »
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Oscars 2015: How Will the Holiday Box Office Affect the Awards? (From Moviefone. 22 December 2014, 5:05 AM, PST)
- ‘Hobbit’ Finale Hits $355 Million at Worldwide Box Office in 12 Days (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Charlie Hunnam's Very Handsome Hollywood Evolution (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- MacLaren Says 'Wonder Woman' Has No Script, No Green Light (From LatinoReview. 22 December 2014, 9:29 AM, PST)
- New X Men Apocalypse & The Wolverine 3 Small Movie Details Revealed By Hugh Jackman (From OnTheFlix. 19 December 2014, 3:01 PM, PST)
- New Pictures from 'Star Wars 7', 'Insurgent', 'Furious 7', 'Ted 2', 'Jurassic World' and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 December 2014, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Watch Guy Pearce's New, Strange Music Video (Nsfw) (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Krypton, Gotham and the glut of TV prequels (From Den of Geek. 17 December 2014, 9:43 AM, PST)
- Three new clips from Russell Crowe’s The Water Diviner (From Flickeringmyth. 15 December 2014, 11:27 PM, PST)