London, Dec mber 6: Hugh Jackman, who was too busy playing Wolverine in the 'X-Men series' when he was approached about being James Bond in 'Casino Royale', will find it easier to ease on the regret of not playing the iconic spy if 'Les Miserables' turns out to be a big hit at the Oscars as predicted.
Since Jackman was too busy, the part went to his friend Daniel Craig instead.
"At the time it was wrong for me, but when I saw Daniel in the movie I thought maybe I should have been more interested, because it was great," the Sun quoted Jackman as saying.
"But I am great mates with Daniel. When he was in Australia we caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- X-Men Are Unlikely To Appear In Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- 10 Extremely Comic-Accurate Superhero Movie Costumes (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney to Host Mptf’s 95th Anniversary Celebration (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Variety Announces 10 Actors to Watch for 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kidnap’ Trailer: Halle Berry Fights Back After Facing A Mother’s Worst Fear (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation actor Jim O’Heir joins Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Casino Royale (2006)
- Fire Causes ‘Significant’ Damage on Set of History’s ‘Knightfall’ in Prague (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Vikander and Eva Green’s New Drama ‘Euphoria’ Starts Production — See First Image (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Winding Refn Teases That Action Flick ‘The Avenging Silence’ Will Have Some William Burroughs Flavor (From The Playlist. 17 August 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)