London, Dec mber 6: Hugh Jackman, who was too busy playing Wolverine in the 'X-Men series' when he was approached about being James Bond in 'Casino Royale', will find it easier to ease on the regret of not playing the iconic spy if 'Les Miserables' turns out to be a big hit at the Oscars as predicted.
Since Jackman was too busy, the part went to his friend Daniel Craig instead.
"At the time it was wrong for me, but when I saw Daniel in the movie I thought maybe I should have been more interested, because it was great," the Sun quoted Jackman as saying.
"But I am great mates with Daniel. When he was in Australia we caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- 10 Mutants We Need To See In X-Men: Apocalypse (From Obsessed with Film. 9 March 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Special Features - Dodging Bullets: Why Liam Neeson would have made a terrible 007 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Height matters for women while choosing partner (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Wills-Kat 'perfect couple' when it comes to height (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 12:47 AM, PDT)
Casino Royale (2006)
- First guests announced for McM Comic Con / Memorabilia Birmingham (From Blogomatic3000. 11 March 2014, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- SXSW: Showtime’s ‘Penny Dreadful’ Debuts Juan Antonio Bayona-Helmed Premiere Episode (From Deadline TV. 9 March 2014, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: '300: Rise of an Empire' leads the charge with $45.1 million (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)