London, Dec mber 6: Hugh Jackman, who was too busy playing Wolverine in the 'X-Men series' when he was approached about being James Bond in 'Casino Royale', will find it easier to ease on the regret of not playing the iconic spy if 'Les Miserables' turns out to be a big hit at the Oscars as predicted.
Since Jackman was too busy, the part went to his friend Daniel Craig instead.
"At the time it was wrong for me, but when I saw Daniel in the movie I thought maybe I should have been more interested, because it was great," the Sun quoted Jackman as saying.
"But I am great mates with Daniel. When he was in Australia we caught. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Priyanka Chopra Sings John Lennon’s Imagine for Unicef (From Bollyspice. 20 November 2014, 5:35 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence speaks briefly about X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 2:38 PM, PST)
- Whoopi Goldberg Breaks Down Sobbing Over Director Mike Nichols’ Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Recounting Mike Nichols' climb from comedian to Egot-winner (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Mike Nichols, ‘Graduate’ Director, Dead At 83 (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2014, 4:15 AM, PST)
- Paramount Wants Green Lantern Director To Helm G.I. Joe 3? (From ComicBookMovie. 19 November 2014, 3:32 PM, PST)
Casino Royale (2006)
- Is Martin Campbell In Line To Direct G.I. Joe 3? (From We Got This Covered. 20 November 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- "G.I. Joe 3," "Goblins" Score New Helmers (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2014, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Martin Campbell to direct G.I. Joe 3? (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 5:22 AM, PST)