London, Dec mber 6: The 23rd James Bond movie 'Skyfall' has become the most successful film in British box office history, it has been revealed.
The flick has so far earned a stunning 94.3 million pounds (152 million dollars) according the producers of the blockbuster.
In just over 40 days, the film which stars Daniel Craig has outdone the efforts of the 2009 adventure film 'Avatar' which made 94 million pounds in 11 months.
"We are very proud. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- 10 Presents Celebrities Might Be Getting Prince George For His Birthday (From VH1.com. 22 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Wish I Was Here' N.Y. Premiere: Zach Braff, Cast on Kickstarter Benefits, Character Draws (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- eOne reveals growing UK ambition (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Confirms His Return in 'XXX 3' (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2014, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Whishaw 'replaces Firth as Paddington" (From Sky Movies. 22 July 2014, 4:19 AM, PDT)
- The Imitation Game to open 58th BFI London Film Festival, new trailer released (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Guiding Lights unveils 2014 participants (From ScreenDaily. 2 July 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Neal Purvis, Robert Wade Returning to Write 24th James Bond Movie (From Variety - Film News. 27 June 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Oliver Stone bolsters whistleblower project (From ScreenDaily. 10 June 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)