London, Dec mber 6: The 23rd James Bond movie 'Skyfall' has become the most successful film in British box office history, it has been revealed.
The flick has so far earned a stunning 94.3 million pounds (152 million dollars) according the producers of the blockbuster.
In just over 40 days, the film which stars Daniel Craig has outdone the efforts of the 2009 adventure film 'Avatar' which made 94 million pounds in 11 months.
"We are very proud. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Wills-Kat 'perfect couple' when it comes to height (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- Renee Zellweger Is In Talks To Become An Actress Again (From Cinema Blend. 10 March 2014, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 10:07 AM, PST)
- Adele mum on next 'Bond' theme song (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 12:17 AM, PDT)
- SXSW Episodic: Previewing Supernatural Chiller 'Penny Dreadful' (From Indiewire Television. 9 March 2014, 10:27 PM, PDT)
- SXSW Episodic: Previewing Supernatural Chiller 'Penny Dreadful' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 9 March 2014, 10:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bond 24′ Scribe John Logan Spills Details (From LatinoReview. 6 March 2014, 7:17 AM, PST)
- S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Might Appear in 'Bond 24' (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2014, 11:48 AM, PST)
- John Logan Updates Us On Bond 24 (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2014, 11:29 AM, PST)