London, Dec mber 6: The 23rd James Bond movie 'Skyfall' has become the most successful film in British box office history, it has been revealed.
The flick has so far earned a stunning 94.3 million pounds (152 million dollars) according the producers of the blockbuster.
In just over 40 days, the film which stars Daniel Craig has outdone the efforts of the 2009 adventure film 'Avatar' which made 94 million pounds in 11 months.
"We are very proud. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- 'Captain America's' Sebastian Stan Joins Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 August 2016, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Variety Announces 10 Actors to Watch for 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kidnap’ Trailer: Halle Berry Fights Back After Facing A Mother’s Worst Fear (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes Closes in On Live-Action James and the Giant Peach (From Filmonic. 26 August 2016, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: 'Spectre' Director Touted for Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach' (From Movies.com. 26 August 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 007 Director in Early Talks to Direct Live-Action James and The Giant Peach (From Cinelinx. 26 August 2016, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- First look: Annette Bening and Jamie Bell in 'Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool' (From ScreenDaily. 18 July 2016, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- First look: Annete Bening and Jamie Bell in 'Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool' (From ScreenDaily. 18 July 2016, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- Guiding Lights unveils 17 new mentees (From ScreenDaily. 14 July 2016, 5:55 AM, PDT)