London, Dec mber 6: The 23rd James Bond movie 'Skyfall' has become the most successful film in British box office history, it has been revealed.
The flick has so far earned a stunning 94.3 million pounds (152 million dollars) according the producers of the blockbuster.
In just over 40 days, the film which stars Daniel Craig has outdone the efforts of the 2009 adventure film 'Avatar' which made 94 million pounds in 11 months.
"We are very proud. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Angelina Jolie Forced to Stop Flying (From Popsugar. 11 December 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Naomie Harris keen to reprise 'Moneypenny' role in next Bond flick (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 10:25 PM, PST)
- Nicolas Winding Refn: Only God Forgives director on sex, violence, Beckham (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 December 2013, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Ridley Scott’s The Vatican Pilot Dead at Showtime (From Collider.com. 12 December 2013, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2, Alex Ebert vying for music Golden Globes (From Hitfix. 12 December 2013, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Freddie Mercury Biopic Finds a Director (From GeekTyrant. 11 December 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Mads Mikkelsen on Danish cinema, Lars von Trier and Hannibal Lecter (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 December 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- London’s WestEnd Films Taps Westerhoff (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 1:02 AM, PST)
- Pinewood opens Q stage (From ScreenDaily. 4 December 2013, 9:57 AM, PST)