Jackman, 44, had date issues when he was approached for the role and feels Craig did justice to the character.
"At the time it was wrong for me, but when I saw Daniel in the movie, I thought maybe I should have been more interested, because it was great," thesun.co.uk quoted Jackman as saying.
"But I am great mates with Daniel. When he was in Australia we caught up and, you know, no one could have played Bond better," he added.
However, the actor, who is. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- AFI Award Winner and One of Australia's Top Actresses Has Died: Wendy Hughes (From Alt Film Guide. 8 March 2014, 5:59 PM, PST)
- CinePlex's X-men: Days Of Future Past Behind The Scenes Vid (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 10:07 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Charlize Theron to produce, possibly star in 'Everything Nice'; Plus, Uma Thurman, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 7 March 2014, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Renée Zellweger to star alongside Daniel Craig in The Whole Truth (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 2:53 PM, PST)
Casino Royale (2006)
- DVD Review - Runner Runner (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Renee Zellweger Will Find The Whole Truth With Daniel Craig (From We Got This Covered. 7 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Exclusive interview: 300 Rise of an Empire Star Eva Green! (From JoBlo. 6 March 2014, 5:51 PM, PST)