Britain loves their Bond. It was announced today that Skyfall has made history in the UK and become the highest grossing film of all time.
Skyfall has now taken a staggering £94,277,612 at the UK box office in just 40 days on release, making box office history. According to Eon Productions, MGM Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment 007 squashed the record previously held by Avatar which had a lifetime gross of £94,025,632 million during 11 months on release in UK cinemas.
Skyfall, the 23rd James Bond adventure, continuing the longest running and most successful franchise in film history, opened in 587 cinemas across the UK and Ireland on Friday 26th October, and is still on general release.
In response to this fantastic news, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said .We.re overwhelmed with gratitude to the cinema-going audiences in the UK who have made Skyfall the highest grossing film of all time. We are »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Tom Hardy Wants Christopher Nolan to Direct James Bond (From Slash Film. 16 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Won’t Address Rumours He Could Be The Next James Bond: ‘If I Mention It, It’s Gone’ (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 7:58 AM, PST)
- The Brilliance of the Casino Royale Poker Scene (From The Hollywood News. 15 January 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Michael Fassbender in Trespass Against Us arrives on Blu-ray and DVD March 7 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 January 2017, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy on Whether or Not He’s in Contention to Play James Bond: ‘If I Mention It, It’s Gone’ (From Indiewire. 16 January 2017, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy James Bond rumours surface once again (From The Hollywood News. 16 January 2017, 2:10 AM, PST)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Tom Hardy Wants to Play James Bond for Director Christopher Nolan (From MovieWeb. 16 January 2017, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy says Christopher Nolan should direct Bond 25 (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 3:15 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Wants To Make The Next James Bond Film With Christopher Nolan (From We Got This Covered. 15 January 2017, 6:03 PM, PST)