Attenion all Gleeks! Melissa Benoist, who plays Marley Rose on the Fox musical comedy, has a very important announcement.
"Some people tweeted me that they thought she was dead, but she is not dead," Benoist tells TVGuide.com. "She is alive."
Phew! But just because the glee club newbie survived a fainting spell brought on by her eating disorder during Sectionals, her battle is far from over. Not only will Marley have to start taking better care of herself — physically and emotionally — but she'll also have to work to win New Directions over after jeopardizing their shot at Regionals. Benoist talked to TVGuide.com about Marley's road to recovery, her research for the "daunting" storyline and the possibility of another Glee tour...
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – March 17th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 17 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Lifetime Planning More Vc Andrews Movies and a Death in the “Teen Wolf” Pack (From The Backlot. 17 March 2014, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- The Flash: 10 Ways To Ensure The Series Will Be Awesome (From Obsessed with Film. 16 March 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Glee' Recap: Finn Remembered In 'City Of Angels' Nationals Episode (From Uinterview. 11 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes Soundtrack Album to be Released March 25th (From The Daily BLAM!. 26 February 2014)
- 'Glee' 100th episode songs revealed; also: aliens, zombies (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 February 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)