Video: Holly Madison 'Freaked Out' by Hospitalization
The newly engaged head honcho of Playboy took to his Twitter to deliver the thoughtful message to his former bunny girlfriend.
"I hope Holly Madison is feeling better after being hospitalized for morning sickness in the late stages of her pregnancy," wrote the 86-year-old, signing off his tweet with "Love, Hef."
Related: Holly Madison Reveals Baby's Gender
The mom-to-be spoke to Et this week about her troubling ailment which, seven months into her pregnancy, landed the 32-year-old model in the hospital.
"I was really vomiting a lot during the day, it freaked me out," Madison said. "I was told to go to the doctor and get an IV and everything. So, that was kind of scary to me just »
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- James Middleton Admits It "Does Get Frustrating" Being Duchess Kate's Brother: "I'm Just James" (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Kate Middleton's Mom Celebrating 60th Birthday With Big Bash in Mustique—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 28 January 2015, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Photoshopped On ‘Woman’s Day’ Cover (From Uinterview. 28 January 2015, 2:23 PM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Best of Enemies’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- ‘Rush’, ‘The Audience’ Author Peter Morgan On Truth In Storytelling: Conversations With Jeremy Gerard (From Deadline New York. 23 January 2015, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Review: 'What Happened, Miss Simone?' only sings when Nina Simone sings (From Hitfix. 23 January 2015, 12:20 AM, PST)
- National Television Awards 2015: As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 January 2015, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Holly Madison Shows Off Her Cutesy Kitchen, Yummy Baking Creations on Instagram (From Us Weekly. 15 January 2015, 1:04 AM, PST)
- 14 movie sequels stuck in development hell (From Den of Geek. 12 January 2015, 3:04 AM, PST)