Video: Holly Madison 'Freaked Out' by Hospitalization
The newly engaged head honcho of Playboy took to his Twitter to deliver the thoughtful message to his former bunny girlfriend.
"I hope Holly Madison is feeling better after being hospitalized for morning sickness in the late stages of her pregnancy," wrote the 86-year-old, signing off his tweet with "Love, Hef."
Related: Holly Madison Reveals Baby's Gender
The mom-to-be spoke to Et this week about her troubling ailment which, seven months into her pregnancy, landed the 32-year-old model in the hospital.
"I was really vomiting a lot during the day, it freaked me out," Madison said. "I was told to go to the doctor and get an IV and everything. So, that was kind of scary to me just »
Similar News ItemsHugh M. Hefner
- Last Lap: Are More Cast Members Leaving Saturday Night Live? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 16 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Buy $4.9 Million Hollywood Home (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Photos: Suck Up (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
Kate Middleton (III)
- Play the Popsugar 100 Bracket! (From Popsugar. 17 May 2013, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton Keeps It Comfortable in Sneakers During a Rainy Shopping Trip (From Popsugar. 17 May 2013, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Prince William Will Likely Be In Delivery Room With Kate Middleton (From HollywoodLife. 17 May 2013, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Holly Madison's fiance facing jail? (From Monsters and Critics. 14 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Mixed Emotions ... (From Huffington Post. 14 May 2013, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Pasquale Rotella: Holly Madison's fiance facing almost 14 years in prison (From Pop2it. 14 May 2013, 1:42 PM, PDT)