Die Hard made $137 million at the worldwide box office, turned Bruce Willis a bona fide movie star and earned legions of adoring fans. But you won't catch The Office's Ellie Kemper screaming "Yippee-ki-yay!" anytime soon.
"I saw the clips and I saw enough," she tells TVGuide.com with a laugh. "I could say for The Sound of Music and A League of Their Own — like, 'How have you not seen those movies?!' But I don't feel that connection to Die Hard. No offense to Bruce Willis."
That won't stop Kemper's Office alter-ego from at least trying to get into the 1988 action classic on the NBC comedy's Christmas episode (Thursday at 9/8c). "Pete learns that Erin hasn't seen Die Hard and this is one of his favorite movies," she says. "Pete can recite all the lines. When we were on set, all the guys knew...
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Keanu Reeves is 50: 5 of his best films from The Matrix to Bill & Ted (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 September 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Review (From AreYouScreening. 1 September 2014, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- ‘They Came Together’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 2 September 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart and Steve Carell – Taking Risks, Changing the Channel (From AwardsDaily. 30 August 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Modern Family Adds Anders, Office Vet to B99 and More (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Die Hard (1988)
- 'Die Hard' Director John McTiernan Reveals Next Film Projects at Bankruptcy Hearing (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 August 2014, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- The Nostalgia Files: ‘Last Action Hero’ (1993) (From SoundOnSight. 26 August 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Homes - Bruce Willis Sells mansion for $16.5 Million (From National Ledger. 19 August 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)