Actress Susan Luckey died on Nov. 29 at the age of 74, reports TMZ.
The actress made her Broadway debut at the age of 6, performing in musicals like "Peter Pan" and "Take Me Along." Her television credits include the TV movie "Annie Get Your Gun" and "The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show."
Her daughter Shayna Reynolds tells TMZ that her mother's death was due to "just old age."
Also, according to the site, Luckey didn't want a traditional funeral: Her body has been cremated, and her ashes placed in a "decorative box" where other family members have been laid to rest. »
Similar News ItemsShirley Jones (I)
- Afm: Taiwan’s Datang, DesertRock Partnering for Movies, TV (From Variety - Film News. 6 November 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Day of the Dead List: Top 10 Most Piercingly Horrific Movie Screams (From Alt Film Guide. 1 November 2015, 8:19 PM, PST)
- Marty Ingels, The Veteran Comic Actor, Dies At 79 (From Uinterview. 22 October 2015, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- 'Our Gang' Actress Jean Darling Dies at 93 (From Moviefone. 8 September 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Nominated Moody Pt.2: From Fagin to Merlin - But No Harry Potter (From Alt Film Guide. 19 June 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Shirley Jones on ‘Oklahoma,’ ‘Elmer Gantry’ and Guys Named Oscar (From Variety - Film News. 30 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Deep in My Heart (From Trailers from Hell. 2 November 2015, 5:09 PM, PST)
- 'Music Man' actress Susan Luckey dies at 74 (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2012, 12:43 AM, PST)
- Music Man Actress Susan Luckey Dies at Age 74 (From ShockYa. 5 December 2012, 12:08 PM, PST)