Actress Susan Luckey died on Nov. 29 at the age of 74, reports TMZ.
The actress made her Broadway debut at the age of 6, performing in musicals like "Peter Pan" and "Take Me Along." Her television credits include the TV movie "Annie Get Your Gun" and "The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show."
Her daughter Shayna Reynolds tells TMZ that her mother's death was due to "just old age."
Also, according to the site, Luckey didn't want a traditional funeral: Her body has been cremated, and her ashes placed in a "decorative box" where other family members have been laid to rest. »
Similar News ItemsShirley Jones (I)
- She Works Hard for the Money: The Top 10 “Loose” Women in Film (From SoundOnSight. 22 June 2014, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review: "Beyond The Poseidon Adventure" (1979) Starring Michael Caine, Sally Field And Telly Savalas (From CinemaRetro. 26 May 2014, 3:12 AM, PDT)
- NBC plans live version of 'The Music Man' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 May 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Veronica Mars,' 'Blazing Saddles,' and More (From Moviefone. 6 May 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Shirley Jones Talks Frank Sinatra, Gordon MacRae at TCM Opening Night Gala (From Variety - Film News. 11 April 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Behind the High-Frame-Rate Restoration of 'Oklahoma!' Opening TCM Festival (From Thompson on Hollywood. 10 April 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- 'Music Man' actress Susan Luckey dies at 74 (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2012, 12:43 AM, PST)
- Music Man Actress Susan Luckey Dies at Age 74 (From ShockYa. 5 December 2012, 12:08 PM, PST)
- 'The Music Man' actress Susan Luckey dies, aged 74 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 December 2012, 11:13 AM, PST)