Actress Susan Luckey died on Nov. 29 at the age of 74, reports TMZ.
The actress made her Broadway debut at the age of 6, performing in musicals like "Peter Pan" and "Take Me Along." Her television credits include the TV movie "Annie Get Your Gun" and "The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show."
Her daughter Shayna Reynolds tells TMZ that her mother's death was due to "just old age."
Also, according to the site, Luckey didn't want a traditional funeral: Her body has been cremated, and her ashes placed in a "decorative box" where other family members have been laid to rest. »
Similar News ItemsShirley Jones (I)
- More 4th of July Escapism: Small-Town Iowa and Declaration of Independence Musicals (From Alt Film Guide. 4 July 2017, 11:58 PM, PDT)
- More Gay Stars and Directors and Screenwriters on TCM: From psychos and psychiatrists to surfers and stage mamas (From Alt Film Guide. 22 June 2017, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Jack Cassidy Returns to 'The Voice,' Belts Out Elton John After Being Selected as Alicia Keys' Comeback Artist (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- Now Casting: Regional ‘Carousel’ Production and More Paid Gigs (From Backstage. 1 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Homeland’: Mandy Patinkin, Alex Gansa 9/11 Museum Tour Sets Stage for NYC-Set Season (From Variety - TV News. 7 October 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx and Idina Menzel Will Perform at the 30th Carousel of Hope Ball (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Deep in My Heart (From Trailers from Hell. 2 November 2015, 5:09 PM, PST)
- Music Man Actress Susan Luckey Dies at Age 74 (From ShockYa. 5 December 2012, 12:08 PM, PST)
- 'The Music Man' actress Susan Luckey dies, aged 74 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 December 2012, 11:13 AM, PST)