The Man of La Mancha is back.
With Johnny Depp jumping on and off board director Terry Gilliam’s troubled, long-planned film The Man Who Killed Don Quixote for years, now the actor is instead plunging his own hands into the Don Quixote mix.
EW confirms that Disney has closed a deal for an untitled pitch, a modern take on Miguel de Cervantes’ famed novel Don Quixote, to be written by Jeff Morris and writer-director Steve Pink, and produced by Depp and his sister Christi Dembrowski’s company Infinitum Nihil. Deadline first reported the news.
Pink and Morris have worked »
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Emily Blunt Cast in Disney's Into The Woods (From GeekTyrant. 18 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Ancient Creature with Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp (From PEOPLE.com. 18 May 2013, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp's 'serious' about Amber Heard (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- France Opens Up Its Landmarks To Filmmakers (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2013, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: 'Seduced and Abandoned' Sneak Peek Clip (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Chloe Moretz and Asa Butterfield Board The White Circus (From MovieWeb. 17 May 2013, 8:53 AM, PDT)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More (From TVLine.com. 18 May 2013, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Best and Worst Decisions of 2013 Upfronts (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 May 2013, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Stirring Up Trouble On 'The Simpsons' (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 2:27 PM, PDT)