The Man of La Mancha is back.
With Johnny Depp jumping on and off board director Terry Gilliam’s troubled, long-planned film The Man Who Killed Don Quixote for years, now the actor is instead plunging his own hands into the Don Quixote mix.
EW confirms that Disney has closed a deal for an untitled pitch, a modern take on Miguel de Cervantes’ famed novel Don Quixote, to be written by Jeff Morris and writer-director Steve Pink, and produced by Depp and his sister Christi Dembrowski’s company Infinitum Nihil. Deadline first reported the news.
Pink and Morris have worked »
- Solvej Schou
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Dakota Johnson Joins 'Forever, Interrupted' (From MovieWeb. 10 July 2014, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey's' Dakota Johnson to star in 'Forever, Interrupted' (From Hitfix. 10 July 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Star Dakota Johnson on ‘Forever, Interrupted’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 July 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- 12 Film Reviews Where Roger Ebert Went Against the Grain (From FilmSchoolRejects. 11 July 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Watch: New Nsfw Trailer For Abel Ferrara's 'Welcome To New York' Starring Gérard Depardieu (From The Playlist. 11 July 2014, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- Boardwalk Empire: Fifth and Final Season Starts September 7th (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 July 2014, 11:43 PM, PDT)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/11/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- MasterChef Preview: Next Elimination Based on 'Real Customers, Real Food' (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Fox Announces Fall Premiere Dates (From We Got This Covered. 11 July 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)