I won’t say it. I won’t. Ok, fine:
“Say hello to my little friend!”
You learn something new every day. It may count against my cred as a film blogger/cinephile extraordinaire, but I did not know that there was a Scarface remake in the pipeline until about ten minutes ago. But there is, and now we know his ethnicity too! Which was apparently a bit of a secret up until now.
According to The Film Stage, this newest incarnation of Scarface will feature a … Mexican! That’s right: he’s been an Italian, a Cuban and now he is a Mexican! We’re rounding the corner on this one. In twenty years, who knows? An Inuit? Only time will tell!
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsMichelle Pfeiffer
- ‘Dangerous Liaisons’ reunion at Oscars 2018? Glenn Close and Michelle Pfeiffer could both earn nominations (From Gold Derby. 24 September 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Gives mother! Haters the Middle Finger at Screening (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- A Quick Guide to All the Biblical References in Mother! (From BuzzSugar. 21 September 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Brian De Palma Retrospective Set for Turin Film Festival (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 September 2017, 11:02 PM, PDT)
- Tweetweek: Michelle & Miscellania (From FilmExperience. 23 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Best Stephen King Movies So Far (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- The Flight of the Phoenix (Region B) (From Trailers from Hell. 22 September 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Film Is A Work Like Any Other: Talking with Christian Petzold and Christoph Hochhäusler (From MUBI. 20 September 2017, 5:50 AM, PDT)
- El Dorado (From Trailers from Hell. 14 September 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)