I won’t say it. I won’t. Ok, fine:
“Say hello to my little friend!”
You learn something new every day. It may count against my cred as a film blogger/cinephile extraordinaire, but I did not know that there was a Scarface remake in the pipeline until about ten minutes ago. But there is, and now we know his ethnicity too! Which was apparently a bit of a secret up until now.
According to The Film Stage, this newest incarnation of Scarface will feature a … Mexican! That’s right: he’s been an Italian, a Cuban and now he is a Mexican! We’re rounding the corner on this one. In twenty years, who knows? An Inuit? Only time will tell!
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsMichelle Pfeiffer
- Pfeiffer Leaves Her House! (From FilmExperience. 13 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Axelle Ropert talks about Miss And The Doctors (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 12 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler honors Julia Louis-Dreyfus at TV Academy event: 'Movies are dumb, and TV is awesome' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 March 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Tahar Rahim: 'I've always refused to play terrorists' (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Phantom of the Paradise DVD review – Philip French on a garish cult thriller (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Al Pacino: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 21 February 2014, 8:24 AM, PST)
- New on Video: ‘El Dorado’ (From SoundOnSight. 13 March 2014, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- New DVD Blu-ray: ' Inside Llewyn Davis,' 'Out of the Furnace,' 'Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia' (From Moviefone. 11 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Why ‘Pompeii’ Doesn’t Blow (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2014, 2:55 PM, PST)