I won’t say it. I won’t. Ok, fine:
“Say hello to my little friend!”
You learn something new every day. It may count against my cred as a film blogger/cinephile extraordinaire, but I did not know that there was a Scarface remake in the pipeline until about ten minutes ago. But there is, and now we know his ethnicity too! Which was apparently a bit of a secret up until now.
According to The Film Stage, this newest incarnation of Scarface will feature a … Mexican! That’s right: he’s been an Italian, a Cuban and now he is a Mexican! We’re rounding the corner on this one. In twenty years, who knows? An Inuit? Only time will tell!
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsMichelle Pfeiffer
- Al Pacino on Greta Gerwig, Burger-Flipping and Barry Levinson’s ‘The Humbling’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 September 2014, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Evolution of Catwoman Cartoon Style Tribute Art by Jeff Victor (From GeekTyrant. 3 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- The Simpsons top 50 episodes (From Den of Geek. 28 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Jack Huston to star as title role in 'Ben-Hur' remake (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Release: The Believers (From Disc Dish. 15 September 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Oprah, Vanessa Williams, and other stars who got their start in beauty pageants (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 September 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- "We Want Our Dvds!": "Billy The Kid" (1930), "Law And Order" (1932), And "Riders Of The Purple Sage" (1941) (From CinemaRetro. 13 September 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014. Correspondences #3 (From MUBI. 9 September 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Lauren Bacall Lives! To Have And Have Not Saturday Morning at The Hi-Pointe (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 September 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)