I've seen some wonderfully disastrous Christmas music videos before (Heidi Klum's "Wonderland," anyone?), but I think Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson just gifted us with the cheapest, weirdest yuletide video in history. Prepare yourself for "I Think You Might Like It," the new Christmas duet between John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
The song is a rootin'-tootin' number about coming home for Christmas (I think?), and the video has all the glamor of a public access commercial for a Montecito lamp store.
This is what happens when you fly Greased Lightning too close to the sun.
Ok, ten quick questions everyone is wondering:
1) Could the title "I Think You Might Like It" sound more half-assed? Answer: No.
2) Which is less believable: Olivia's romantic feelings for John, or in "Please Mr. Please" when she claims she grew up in Nashville?
3) Is John Travolta celebrating 20 years of dressing like a sixth-grader? »
Similar News ItemsJohn Travolta (I)
- Inside Ryan Murphy's Secretive--and Totally Unstoppable--True Crime Empire (From E! Online. 20 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- For Our Consideration: Grease 2 is actually way cooler than the original (From The AV Club. 19 July 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Wanted to Be in ‘Face/Off’ Until He Realized It Wasn’t About Hockey (From Indiewire. 15 July 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent’: Judges and hosts of ‘Agt’ through the years — Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Nick Cannon … (From Gold Derby. 23 July 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season 12 Ratings (Tuesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 July 2017, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent': 9-Year-Old Belts Alicia Keys, Blows Away Judges (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 July 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Carole Radziwill Rates Ex-Boyfriend George Clooney in Bed: ‘He’s Definitely a Nine’ (From PEOPLE.com. 6 July 2017, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- The Top Five Kelly Preston Movie Roles of Her Career (From TVovermind.com. 5 July 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- 10 of the Most Shocking Books About Scientology (From BuzzSugar. 28 March 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)