Now that Sectionals have ended, "Glee" only has to deal with the aftermath in "Swan Song." Did New Directions win? Did Marley survive her finale faint? What could possibly be left to sing about.
"Glee" videos have the answers to some of these questions.
Based on these videos, what do we know about "Swan Song"?
Evil Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch), randomly bent on the destruction of the glee club, is back. Wonder what set her off this time?Even though Will (Matthew Morrison) seems to be back in town, Finn (Cory Monteith) is still the driving force behind New Directions. Rachel (Lea Michele) and Cassandra (Kate Hudson) are coming to a head in their ongoing feud.Kurt (Chris Colfer) gets a chance to try out for Nyada and the great Carmen (guest star Whoopi Goldberg).
Want a few more specifics? Scenes from "Swan Song" itself may have those for you. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- 'Glee's' Harry Shum Jr. Engaged (From Access Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged to Shelby Rabara (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Rick Ross's 'Mastermind' set to rule the charts next week (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 10:55 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele: 'Glee' will be like 'Friends' after 100th episode (From Pop2it. 7 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Glee Star Lea Michele Strips Off Clothes - Gets Naked in the Back Yard (From National Ledger. 7 March 2014, 7:47 AM, PST)
Jane Lynch (I)
- Fox Grants Early Renewals to Brooklyn Nine-nine, The Mindy Project, New Girl, and The Following (From Collider.com. 7 March 2014, 5:03 PM, PST)
- Jane Lynch Promises Most Cut-Throat Competition Yet on Hollywood Game Night—and Reveals Who Needed Cutting Off! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 7:38 PM, PST)
- Joan Rivers vs. Miss Piggy Feud: Find Out What Went Wrong—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)