Now that Sectionals have ended, "Glee" only has to deal with the aftermath in "Swan Song." Did New Directions win? Did Marley survive her finale faint? What could possibly be left to sing about.
"Glee" videos have the answers to some of these questions.
Based on these videos, what do we know about "Swan Song"?
Evil Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch), randomly bent on the destruction of the glee club, is back. Wonder what set her off this time?Even though Will (Matthew Morrison) seems to be back in town, Finn (Cory Monteith) is still the driving force behind New Directions. Rachel (Lea Michele) and Cassandra (Kate Hudson) are coming to a head in their ongoing feud.Kurt (Chris Colfer) gets a chance to try out for Nyada and the great Carmen (guest star Whoopi Goldberg).
Want a few more specifics? Scenes from "Swan Song" itself may have those for you. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming promo art offers first look at Shocker (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2017, 5:25 AM, PST)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man: Homecoming sets include a mystery character (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2017, 3:28 AM, PST)
- Britney Ever After on Lifetime: Did the Britney Spears Biopic Drive You Crazy? (From TVLine.com. 18 February 2017, 7:27 PM, PST)
- Each and Every Star Baring It All on Instagram This Year (From Popsugar. 19 February 2017, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Producer Ryan Murphy Talks ‘Glee’ Feud Between Lea Michele And Naya Rivera: ‘A S***storm Of Difficulty’ (From ET Canada. 13 February 2017, 6:36 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Lady Gaga and Celine Dion Have the Most Epic Meeting on the GRAMMYs Red Carpet (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 February 2017, 6:11 PM, PST)
Kate Hudson (I)
- Kate Hudson, On Whether Or Not She Would Use A Dating App: ‘I’m Old School’ (From ET Canada. 17 February 2017, 7:59 AM, PST)
- Kate Hudson "Can't Imagine" Ever Using a Dating App (From E! Online. 17 February 2017, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Kate Hudson Reveals Whether She'd Try Online Dating: 'It's Weird' (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 February 2017, 4:48 AM, PST)