Expect a lot of forlorn ladies in 2013 when Channing Tatum, the "Sexiest Man Alive," takes a break from acting.
Tatum tells EW he needs the time to focus more intently on pursuing his directing career.
"I love the steps that I've taken acting-wise. That has been a wild sort of exploration," says Channing."But I don't want to just keep putting [directing] off for these fun and incredible opportunities."
Channing and his production partner, Reid Carolin, are reportedly developing an Evel Knievel biopic, as well as a sequel to "Magic Mike." See, ladies? No need to fret. Channing's break from the big screen is bound to yield some fabulous fruits.
The former male stripper says he learned everything he needs to know about directing by watching Steven Soderbergh on the "Magic Mike" set. "It was like a crazy crash course Cliff Notes on directing and how to make movies," he says. »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Returns to Her Dancer Roots in Danskin Campaign (From E! Online. 28 September 2016, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- These Pictures of Simone Biles and the Pretty Little Liars Cast Deserve an A+ (From Popsugar. 24 September 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- All the Celebrities Who Bowed Down to Beyoncé in Concert (From E! Online. 15 September 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Michael Sugar Proves You Don’t Have to Live in L.A. to Succeed in Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 27 September 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Michael Sugar Proves You Don’t Have to Live in L.A. to Succeed in Entertainment (From Variety - Film News. 27 September 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Why you should watch the movies of director Jc Chandor (From Den of Geek. 23 September 2016, 9:24 AM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Joe Manganiello Begins His Deathstroke Research For Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 27 September 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Snuggle Up on Romantic Turks and Caicos Vacation (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Reveals Why She Initially Didn't Want to Date Husband Joe Manganiello (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)