You know how some scenes just really get to you and make you inexplicably mad? Whether it's a moral choice a character makes and you don't agree with or an old cliche that bugs you every time, there's no getting over these sequences.
Inspired by a recent Reddit thread, we asked some of our writers to voice their opinions and share the scenes that irk them to no end.
Harvey's Miraculous Car Crash in "The Dark Knight"
I believe in Harvey Dent. I don't believe in Harvey Dent being able to shoot the driver of a car he's riding in without getting completely destroyed in the ensuing crash. For a film series so firmly "grounded in reality," that scene (among others) makes absolutely zero effing sense. -Josh Wigler, MTV Splash Page Editor
Nuking the Fridge
If the idea of doing a fourth Indiana Jones weren't enough to dissuade viewers, then »
- MTV Movies Team
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- One Year Later, Cecil the Lion's Legacy Lives on Through His Cubs (From PEOPLE.com. 30 June 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- New Line Cinema Acquires 'The Man From Nowhere' (From LatinoReview. 30 June 2016, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott -- Snags James Bond House (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 29 June 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- 'Kingsman', 'Spectre' top 2015 BBFC complaints (From ScreenDaily. 1 July 2016, 3:44 AM, PDT)
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller say The Lego Batman Movie is a “90 minute Easter egg” (From Flickeringmyth. 1 July 2016, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Fans compare Nawazuddin Siddiqui;s Raqhav performance to Heath Ledger’s Joker (From Bollyspice. 30 June 2016, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- The Kids Are Alright: How Ya Stars Have Become The Unlikely Saviors Of American Indie Film (From Indiewire. 28 June 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- You Will Not Approve of What Billy Zane Had to Say About He and Kate Winslet In Titanic (From E! Online. 27 June 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review: Triple 9 (From CineVue. 27 June 2016, 12:35 AM, PDT)