You're at a bar and some fictional movie character comes up and introduces her or himself. How long will it take before the subsequent conversation trends toward anything other than some form of, "But, seriously, what's your real name?"
And that's how we created this collection of the 25 worst movie character names ever. If the answer to the above hypothetical scenario was "30 seconds flat," that character made our highly-researched, scientifically-ranked list.
We've brought this feature back to the forefront in honor of Will Smith's turn as Cypher Raige in "After Earth." Yes, that's right — his name is "Cypher Raige." If you know of even worse character names than that — and that of those in the list below — hit us up in the comments.
22. Jonah Hex »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Special Features - Dodging Bullets: Why Liam Neeson would have made a terrible 007 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Her "No Rules" Love Life (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Cage: 'It sucks to be famous right now' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Clueless Tourists on The Tonight Show (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- The Ratings For Lindsay Lohan’s Reality Show Are In… (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 March 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Somehow 'Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' Booked President Obama (From Indiewire. 11 March 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Somehow 'Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' Booked President Obama (From Indiewire Television. 11 March 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Barack Obama Goes Toe-to-Toe With Zach Galifianakis in 'Between Two Ferns' (Video) (From Moviefone. 11 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)