You're at a bar and some fictional movie character comes up and introduces her or himself. How long will it take before the subsequent conversation trends toward anything other than some form of, "But, seriously, what's your real name?"
And that's how we created this collection of the 25 worst movie character names ever. If the answer to the above hypothetical scenario was "30 seconds flat," that character made our highly-researched, scientifically-ranked list.
We've brought this feature back to the forefront in honor of Will Smith's turn as Cypher Raige in "After Earth." Yes, that's right — his name is "Cypher Raige." If you know of even worse character names than that — and that of those in the list below — hit us up in the comments.
22. Jonah Hex »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Celebs Who Ended 2014 Looking Amazing (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Why Hollywood Isn’t Freaking Over Bummer 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
- The Best Film and TV Reunions of the Year (From VH1.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- The 11 Most Unbelievable Things Celebs Said in 2014, Ranked (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:26 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Picking the Christmas Movies That Matter (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Vintage 'A Very Special Christmas Party' Video (From Movies.com. 25 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Leads Home Video Sales Charts (From Variety - Film News. 25 December 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- More Images From "Terminator: Genisys" (From SneakPeek. 25 December 2014, 6:07 AM, PST)