You're at a bar and some fictional movie character comes up and introduces her or himself. How long will it take before the subsequent conversation trends toward anything other than some form of, "But, seriously, what's your real name?"
And that's how we created this collection of the 25 worst movie character names ever. If the answer to the above hypothetical scenario was "30 seconds flat," that character made our highly-researched, scientifically-ranked list.
We've brought this feature back to the forefront in honor of Will Smith's turn as Cypher Raige in "After Earth." Yes, that's right — his name is "Cypher Raige." If you know of even worse character names than that — and that of those in the list below — hit us up in the comments.
22. Jonah Hex »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- A Monster Calls Relocates To Oscar-Friendly December Release (From We Got This Covered. 30 August 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: A Monster Calls picks up new Christmas weekend release (From The AV Club. 30 August 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- The Biggest Problem With Chris Brown: Why It's Really Time to Stop Forgiving and Forgetting the Singer's Behavior (From E! Online. 30 August 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton -- I Feel Bad Kim and I Burned Tara Reid (From TMZ. 27 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Numbers You Didn't Know You Needed: All the Times Zac Efron Has Given a Thumbs-Up (From E! Online. 25 August 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner, Demi Lovato and More Stars Who've Pulled off Hilarious Undercover Adventures (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Age of Shadows’ Chosen as South Korea’s Oscar Submission, Upsetting ‘The Handmaiden’ (From Indiewire. 30 August 2016, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘Terminator 2’ 3D coming to cinemas in 2017. (From The Hollywood News. 30 August 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)