The women in the Penn State sorority Chi Omega have found themselves in some serious trouble after holding a "Mexican-themed" party that has been deemed racist. The organization is now facing an investigation after posting an image from the gathering to social media.
Related: No Doubt pulls racist music video after backlash
In the photo, the college students were seen wearing sombreros and mustaches and holding signs that read, "Will mow lawn for weed + beer" and "I don't cut grass I smoke it." The women were identified because they were tagged in the photo after it was posted to Facebook, Onward State reports. Jessica Riccardi, the Chi Omega chapter head, has issued an apology on behalf of the sorority.
"Our chapter of Chi Omega sincerely apologizes for portraying inappropriate and untrue stereotypes. The picture in question does not support »
Similar News ItemsNicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bikini Bod During Mexican Getaway! (From TooFab. 11 March 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Turns Instagram Into a Bikini Album—See the Singer's Latest Sexy Snaps! (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Curvaceous Bikini Body in Revealing Shots: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 11 March 2014, 12:48 PM, PDT)
Steven Tyler (I)
- Clueless: What the cast did after hit teen comedy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Rob Reiner on Life Imitating Art With 'This Is Spinal Tap' (From Rolling Stone. 10 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Lindsay': What did you think of Lohan's new show? (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 8:49 PM, PDT)