It doesn’t make you a Grinch to hate Christmas commercials — those annual 30-second guilt-trips that prey on our insecure sense of obligation and expectation. But your heart has to be two sizes too small if this Dick’s Sporting Goods commercial doesn’t make you want to rescue that sleigh full of floofloovers, trumtookas, and — yes – baseball gloves before dumping it off the peak of Mount Crimpet.
Watch it below, before I say too much.
Okay, so maybe you didn’t cry, tough guy, but there’s no shame in squeezing out a tear (or nine) over what I »
- Jeff Labrecque
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The Royal Family Can't Stop Talking About Prince George (From Popsugar. 22 July 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Prince George's Birthday Gift Guide: Burberry Sneakers, Harrods Teddy Bears & More! (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Top Videos: Weird Al Gets "Tacky," Homeland Season 4 Teaser, Frozen Is the New Black (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 17 July 2014, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Sports Show: Kevin Durant -- Not the Top Baller in the Club ... for Once (From TMZ. 16 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Erin Andrews Called ‘Gutless Bitch’ by Radio Host (Video) (From The Wrap. 16 July 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
Two Brothers (2004)
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced -- Breaking (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 July 2014, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Festival Lineup Includes Denzel Washington’s ‘Equalizer,’ Kate Winslet’s ‘A Little Chaos’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2014, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Wild,' 'The Judge' and 'The Equalizer' among initial 2014 Toronto Film Festival premieres (From Hitfix. 22 July 2014, 7:28 AM, PDT)