Director Gavin Hood (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) has recently given an interview to EW about his forthcoming film Ender’s Game, which is based on Orson Scott Card’s very popular 1985 sci-fi novel. Set in the future, Ender's Game finds Earth at war with an insectoid race named the Formics and follows Ender, a very gifted and talented child who is one of a group of children being trained at a battle school in the arts of war through increasingly difficult games.
The film stars Harrison Ford (Raiders of the Lost Ark) as Colonel Graff and rising star Asa Butterfield (Hugo) as Ender, one of the new recruits due to be trained. Thanks to EW, we have our first glimpse of the two characters in action...
Bearing in mind the popularity of the novel, there are high expectations in Hollywood for the adaptation of Ender’s Game and a key element »
Similar News ItemsHarrison Ford (I)
- How Blade Runner 2049 Convinced Harrison Ford To Return (From Cinema Blend. 21 July 2017, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- The Raid, Filmmaker John Carpenter, Last Jedi Bts, And More -- The Lrm Weekend (From LRM Online. 21 July 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Take a journey to the future with the Blade Runner 2049 Comic Con Experience (From JoBlo. 21 July 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Explore the origin of Wonder Woman with Professor Marston & The Wonder Women trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 18 July 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Incredibles 2 Will Focus On Helen & Explore Jack-Jack's Powers (From LRM Online. 15 July 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Another Spider-Man: Homecoming Star Confirmed For Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
Viola Davis (I)
- Charlize Theron Opens Up About the Night Her Alcoholic Father Was Killed by Her Mother (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: New O.J. Simpson Doc Coming to A&E, ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ Casts Jimmy Smits (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2017, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Smits Joins 'How to Get Away With Murder' Season 4 (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 20 July 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)