UK box office top ten and analysis for the weekend of Friday 30th November to Sunday 2nd December 2012...
In its sixth weekend of release, Skyfall overtook The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 to return to the top of the UK box office with £2.28m for a grand total of £93.77m at the close of play on Sunday. 007's latest adventure has subsequently surpassed James Cameron's Avatar to become the highest-grossing film of all-time here in the UK with £94,277,162 after just 40 days in play. At this rate, Skyfall looks set to become the first film to crack £100m on these shores and could go on to top $1 billion globally, which would make it only the fourteenth release to do so (and the third this year after The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises).
Despite being knocked down into second, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 also »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Donald Trump Is Not Like Hitler, Says the Director of ‘Downfall’ (From Indiewire. 28 June 2017, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Matt Reeves Talks “Noir-Driven, Detective Version” Of ‘The Batman’ (From The Playlist. 28 June 2017, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Ben Affleck does the math, signs on for The Accountant sequel (From The AV Club. 26 June 2017, 12:27 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- 'Transformers 5' Opens with Franchise Low as 'Wonder Woman' Surpasses 'Batman v Superman' Domestically (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 25 June 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy Gets A Trailer Black Panther Style (From LRM Online. 23 June 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Why Josh Harnett Said No to Nolan's Batman Trilogy (From MovieWeb. 21 June 2017, 5:44 PM, PDT)
James Cameron (I)
- Newswire: You might not need glasses to watch Avatar 2 in 3-D (From The AV Club. 28 June 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Avatar 2 to be shown in glasses-free 3D (From The Independent. 28 June 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Avatar 2 set to screen in glasses-free 3D (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2017, 10:20 PM, PDT)