"Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind," Brandi, 40, tells Us Weekly in a new interview. "She has one in every purse. Mason found [it] on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."
Pics: LeAnn Defends Herself with Teeny Weeny Bikini Photos
Brandi adds, "I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone."
However, LeAnn's rep denies the incident. "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths," he tells the magazine.
Related: [link=nm »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- Leann Rimes Shares the Secret to Her Happy Marriage with Eddie Cibrian — and Why ‘It Just Works’ (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2017, 11:55 AM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes Looks Back on Winning the ‘Best New Artist’ Grammy 20 Years Later (From PEOPLE.com. 6 February 2017, 11:36 AM, PST)
- Watch: An Emotional LeAnn Rimes Explains How Her New Song Healed the Relationship with Her Mother (From PEOPLE.com. 2 February 2017, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville and New Boyfriend DJ Friese Pose Entirely Nude in Bed Together in Nsfw Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 2:46 AM, PST)
- Rosewood: Has the Fox TV Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 February 2017, 9:34 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Brandi Glanville ‘Very Happy’ at Red Carpet Debut With Boyfriend DJ Friese -- They Met on Tinder! (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 February 2017, 1:39 PM, PST)
- ‘Rhobh’ Star Taylor Armstrong: How I’m Recovering From Tragedy (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2012, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes as a Stepmom: The Full Interview! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)