"Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind," Brandi, 40, tells Us Weekly in a new interview. "She has one in every purse. Mason found [it] on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."
Pics: LeAnn Defends Herself with Teeny Weeny Bikini Photos
Brandi adds, "I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone."
However, LeAnn's rep denies the incident. "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths," he tells the magazine.
Related: [link=nm »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Big Brother, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch LeAnn Rimes and David Gray duet on the London stage (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 May 2015, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes -- Accidentally Sets Off Airplane Fire Alarm ... My Bad!!! (Video) (From TMZ. 1 May 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Head to the Beach During Their Mexican Getaway (From Popsugar. 15 May 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Celeb Sightings: Steve Aoki Transforms Katie Couric Into an Edm DJ (From Us Weekly. 6 May 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Flaunts Her Booty On Twitter, Details Tmi Plastic Surgery (From TooFab. 15 April 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Rhobh’ Star Taylor Armstrong: How I’m Recovering From Tragedy (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2012, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes as a Stepmom: The Full Interview! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)