"Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind," Brandi, 40, tells Us Weekly in a new interview. "She has one in every purse. Mason found [it] on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."
Pics: LeAnn Defends Herself with Teeny Weeny Bikini Photos
Brandi adds, "I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone."
However, LeAnn's rep denies the incident. "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths," he tells the magazine.
Related: [link=nm »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- LeAnn Rimes -- Know Your Audience ... Performs at G-a-y Nighclub (Photos) (From TMZ. 7 August 2016, 12:55 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville on Depression, Drinking and Weight Loss After Discovering Ex Eddie Cibrian's Cheating (From PEOPLE.com. 20 June 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Gets Emotional Talking About Her Divorce on Famously Single: ''I Had a Couple Years of Depression'' (From E! Online. 20 June 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Rosewood: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Rosewood: LeToya Luckett, Camille Spirlin Cast in Season Two of Fox Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 September 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Rosewood Casts LeToya Luckett as Morris Chestnut's New Love Interest (From TVLine.com. 13 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Rhobh’ Star Taylor Armstrong: How I’m Recovering From Tragedy (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2012, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes as a Stepmom: The Full Interview! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)