"Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind," Brandi, 40, tells Us Weekly in a new interview. "She has one in every purse. Mason found [it] on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."
Pics: LeAnn Defends Herself with Teeny Weeny Bikini Photos
Brandi adds, "I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone."
However, LeAnn's rep denies the incident. "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths," he tells the magazine.
Related: [link=nm »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- Motley Crue Country Song Tribute a Hit with Band (From National Ledger. 22 September 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Jokes About Tabloid Divorce Rumors (From Uinterview. 21 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Celebrates 32nd Birthday in a Bikini With Eddie Cibrian: Photos (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2014, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Tabloid Rumors - Brandy Glanville's Nemesis Jokes About $50 Million Divorce (From National Ledger. 20 September 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Advice on Life and Movies - The Best of RuPaul's Reddit Ama (From FilmExperience. 19 September 2014, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Rhobh’ Star Taylor Armstrong: How I’m Recovering From Tragedy (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2012, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes as a Stepmom: The Full Interview! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)