Why do the Japanese always get the good trailers? Here's an action-packed trailer for Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher that features a lot of great new footage from the film, and gives us a little more insight to the story. This is the best trailer I've seen, and it doesn't hurt that the voiceover guy has a badass voice.
The film is based on the ninth book in the Jack Reacher series written by Lee Child called One Shot. The film was directed by Christopher McQuarrie (The Way of the Gun, writer of The Usual Suspects), and also stars Robert Duvall, Rosamund Pike, Jai Courtney and Werner Herzog.
The film hits theaters on December 21st 2012. I'm already sold on the film, it looks like it's going to be a solidly fun action movie.
When a gunman takes five lives with six shots, all evidence points to the suspect in custody. »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- When Shorties Date Tallies: Tall Celebrity Women Who Get With Shorter Men (From TheFabLife - Movies. 16 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Americans review – 'It falls between the gaps of silly and serious' (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2014, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Anne Rice's vampire Lestat: Stephen Amell, Chris Hemsworth or Anson Mount? (From Pop2it. 14 March 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
Jack Reacher (2012)
- Rubicon: The Beginning – Live-Action Prequel To The Graphic Novel (From GeekTyrant. 13 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview With Rubicon Director Christian Johnston, Watch The First Episode Now (From ComicBookMovie. 13 March 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Mark Long on ‘Rubicon’ Web Series and Recreating ‘Seven Samurai’ with SEALs (From Screen Rant. 13 March 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
Werner Herzog (I)
- the only videogame movie I want to see from now on is one by Werner Herzog (From FlickFilosopher. 14 March 2014, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Entertainment Geekly: Does modern TV fandom actually make it harder to understand TV shows? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Richard Linklater Nabs Sfiff’s Founder’s Directing Award (From Variety - Film News. 12 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)