Last week, "Guardians of the Galaxy" director James Gunn found himself in hot water over a blog posting he'd made nearly two years ago. Listing the results of a poll he conducted on "The 50 Superheroes You Most Want to Have Sex With," the post also contained commentary by Gunn that represented an attempt at humor many found offensive, prompting the director to issue an apology.
Well, now that he's helming the Guardians film, there may be issues more relevant to the Guardians' situation for Gunn to consider. For instance, if you're stuck in space for long periods of time, what sort of heroes would you want alongside you? We'll get the ball rolling on that question this week, by giving you a rundown of the top 5 super-heroes we'd want with us under those demanding circumstances.
Wendell Vaughn, the bearer of the Quantum Bands, is a useful guy to have around for several reasons. »
- Matt Adler
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- Secret Deal Behind 'Spider-Man' / 'X-Men' Post-Credits Revealed (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- The Secret Deal Behind ‘Spider-Man 2’ Plugging the ‘X-Men’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" Updates - The 'Hulk' (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)
James Gunn (II)
- First Guardians Of The Galaxy TV Spot Takes Us Behind the Scenes (From GeekTyrant. 16 April 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Star Bradley Cooper Promises Marvel Fans Will Be ‘Blown Away’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Watch: New Footage in a Quick 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Featurette (From FirstShowing.net. 16 April 2014, 7:38 AM, PDT)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Behind The Scenes Featurette Movie Clip Released Today (From OnTheFlix. 16 April 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper on the unique nature of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (From Hitfix. 16 April 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men' After 'Spider-Man' and Behind the Scenes of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (From Rope Of Silicon. 16 April 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)