Ryan Gosling and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are both looking to make the jump from acclaimed stud actor to credible filmmaker, following in the footsteps of people like Kevin Costner and George Clooney (among others). The former is making a surreal Noir-fantasy titled How to Catch a Monster featuring his Drive co-star Christina Hendricks, while the latter in putting the final touches on his dark comedy about a porn-addicted modern Don Juan (Levitt) called Don Jon’s Addiction.
Needless to say, Don Jon’s Addiction is for those who prefer their Levitt brooding and unscrupulous (see: Brick, Hesher, Looper) and not-so-much fans who prefer the easier-to-swallow characters he played in films like (500) Days of Summer, 50/50 and The Dark Knight Rises. Hence, the project is going to premiere at the 2013 Sundance ...
Click to continue reading First Look at ‘Don Jon’s Addiction’: John Blake Hits on Black Widow
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 30-December 6 (From Moviefone. 30 November 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Catch-up and download TV guide: from A Very Murray Christmas to Roller Derby (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt on Producing and Starring in The Big Short, the Financial Crash, and What Keeps Him Up at Night (From Vulture. 29 November 2015, 5:59 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- 2 New 'Star Wars 7' TV Spots and Finn Featurette (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Doctor Zhivago (1965) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2015, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Retro 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Posters Revisit 1977 (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2015, 1:38 PM, PST)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Who’s Basically a Human Kermit, Duets With Miss Piggy (From Vulture. 30 November 2015, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Movie Review: The Walk (From CinemaNerdz. 30 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Adam Sandler's 2015 Holiday Gift: The Chanukah Song Updated With New Names (From BuzzSugar. 30 November 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)