Who is the King of the Nerds? The panel of judges crowning that elite geek is starting to form, and TVLine has a few of the first names.
Star Trek favorite George Takei, along with Kevin Smith and the filmmaker’s frequent collaborator/Jay to his Silent Bob, Jason Mewes, will be among the guest judges on the TBS reality competition, which debuts Thursday, Jan. 17, at 10/9c.
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsKevin Smith (I)
- Journal Entry from Kevin Smith Before He Started Shooting Clerks (From GeekTyrant. 20 October 2014, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Zombeavers & Other Great Movie Animals (From The Hollywood News. 20 October 2014, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Smith Wrote This Diary Entry Right Before Filming Clerks (From Cinema Blend. 19 October 2014, 7:19 PM, PDT)
"Star Trek" (1966)
- The TV shows that owe a debt to The Wonder Years (From Den of Geek. 16 October 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Page 2: Sam Raimi, Star Wars, Frozen, Star Trek, William Shatner, Ouija, Korra, The Shining, Baron Munchausen (From Slash Film. 8 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- William Shatner Teases His Return in 'Star Trek 3' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 October 2014, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- Video Game Preview – Randal’s Monday (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Jason Mewes Lends His Voice To Randal’s Monday (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2014, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Smith Gets 'Clerks 3' Funded Thanks to 'Tusk' (From MovieWeb. 29 September 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)