Who is the King of the Nerds? The panel of judges crowning that elite geek is starting to form, and TVLine has a few of the first names.
Star Trek favorite George Takei, along with Kevin Smith and the filmmaker’s frequent collaborator/Jay to his Silent Bob, Jason Mewes, will be among the guest judges on the TBS reality competition, which debuts Thursday, Jan. 17, at 10/9c.
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsKevin Smith (I)
- Round-Up: Wizard World Des Moines Variant Cover for The Walking Dead #1, Hannibal Season 3 Promo Video (From DailyDead. 26 May 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- George A. Romero’s Empire of the Dead TV Adaptation Coming (From Dread Central. 21 May 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- George Romero's Empire Of The Dead in Development for TV (From QuietEarth. 21 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
"Star Trek" (1966)
- Interview: David Weaver, Director of The Last Frankenstein! (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 14 May 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Classic Star Trek games boldly go to Gog (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 May 2015, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Obviously Crushed the Box Office (From BuzzSugar. 4 May 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Courteney Cox On How David Fincher Helped Shape Her Directorial Debut, and Why She Won't Crowdfund (From Indiewire. 20 May 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘Cougar Town’ Co-Creator Bill Lawrence Signs Multi-Year Deal With Warner Bros. TV (From The Wrap. 19 May 2015, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Six Stars Who Started Out Playing TV Super Heroes (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2015, 12:13 AM, PDT)