Who is the King of the Nerds? The panel of judges crowning that elite geek is starting to form, and TVLine has a few of the first names.
Star Trek favorite George Takei, along with Kevin Smith and the filmmaker’s frequent collaborator/Jay to his Silent Bob, Jason Mewes, will be among the guest judges on the TBS reality competition, which debuts Thursday, Jan. 17, at 10/9c.
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsKevin Smith (I)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Taika Waititi’s Hunt for the Wilderpeople (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Kevin Smith & Co.’s Holidays (From ioncinema. 24 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Kevin Smith’s Yoga Hosers and Rob Zombie’s 31 among Sundance Midnight line-up (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 10:45 AM, PST)
"Star Trek" (1966)
- William Shatner Threatens a ‘Star Trek’ Musical as the Galaxy Trembles in Fear (From Slash Film. 13 November 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Competition: Win ‘A Christmas Horror Story’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 13 November 2015, 4:07 AM, PST)
- Star Trek: Shatner Wants to Do a Special or Musical for 50th Anniversary (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 November 2015, 10:39 AM, PST)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- 33 years ago today, Drew Barrymore became the youngest person to ever host ‘SNL’ (From Hitfix. 20 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Syfy, TBS, TNT, TV Land, Up, USA, VH1, We tv, Wgn, and Yahoo TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 November 2015, 3:57 PM, PST)
- TNT and TBS Continue Brand Evolution by Beefing Up Marketing Team (From Variety - TV News. 17 November 2015, 12:59 PM, PST)