Here's a movie we'd go see: The imaginary "Les Miserables"/"The Shining" movie mashup.
A freak photo snapped in the Los Angeles area, featuring a banner with an image of Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" covering baby Cosette's face on a "Les Miserables" billboard, got the idea into our heads and now it won't quit. After all, "The Shining" is a horror movie, and "Les Mis" is about the horrors of life. It doesn't really work at all, but it does.
If you're not convinced, just think: "Heeeeeeere's Fantine!"
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsJack Nicholson (I)
- Bruce Dern To Appear At "Wild River" 50th Anniversary Screening, L.A., September 17 (From CinemaRetro. 30 August 2015, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Scorsese (Costly) Short Featuring the Director, DiCaprio, and De Niro Has Been Pulled from Venice Festival (From Alt Film Guide. 29 August 2015, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Legendary Bergman on TCM: From Hollywood Career-Ruining Scandal to 3 Oscars and Another Bergman (From Alt Film Guide. 28 August 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
The Shining (1980)
- 6 Horror Films That Deserve Sequels (From MoreHorror. 30 August 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Exclusive Night People Trailer, The Descent 10th Anniversary Screening, Tailypo Short Film (From DailyDead. 26 August 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- What Follows It Follows: An Interview with Director David Robert Mitchell and Score Composer Disasterpeace (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 21 August 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)