Here's a movie we'd go see: The imaginary "Les Miserables"/"The Shining" movie mashup.
A freak photo snapped in the Los Angeles area, featuring a banner with an image of Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" covering baby Cosette's face on a "Les Miserables" billboard, got the idea into our heads and now it won't quit. After all, "The Shining" is a horror movie, and "Les Mis" is about the horrors of life. It doesn't really work at all, but it does.
If you're not convinced, just think: "Heeeeeeere's Fantine!"
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsJack Nicholson (I)
- Ron Clements & John Musker interview: Moana, Disney, animation (From Den of Geek. 30 November 2016, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Rob Reiner’s incredible directing hot streak (From Den of Geek. 29 November 2016, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Who is Warren Beatty? His Top Film Roles (From Cineplex. 23 November 2016, 7:44 AM, PST)
The Shining (1980)
- Five Movie Classics To Watch This Winter (From TVovermind.com. 1 December 2016, 9:08 AM, PST)
- Scientology Looms as Kubrick Daughter Scraps Shelley Duvall Crowdfunding Campaign (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 November 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Impressions & Preview Pages: Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Picture Book Charlie The Choo-choo (From DailyDead. 21 November 2016, 5:47 PM, PST)