Here's a movie we'd go see: The imaginary "Les Miserables"/"The Shining" movie mashup.
A freak photo snapped in the Los Angeles area, featuring a banner with an image of Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" covering baby Cosette's face on a "Les Miserables" billboard, got the idea into our heads and now it won't quit. After all, "The Shining" is a horror movie, and "Les Mis" is about the horrors of life. It doesn't really work at all, but it does.
If you're not convinced, just think: "Heeeeeeere's Fantine!"
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsJack Nicholson (I)
- The Godfather Celebrates 45th Anniversary: 5 Fascinating Facts Behind the Making of the Greatest American Epic (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Goldie Hawn Opens Up About 15-Year Break From Hollywood: 'I Never Wished to Be Acting Again' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 April 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Smackdown hits ratings low, WWE Broken Hardys gimmick update – WrestleTalk News (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
The Shining (1980)
- ‘It Comes at Night’ Makes A Surprise Appearance at New Horror Festival (From Indiewire. 29 April 2017, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Forbidden Tomes: Laugh, the End is Nigh – Horrific Humor in the Works of Kafka and Kubrick (From DailyDead. 28 April 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Firestarter Remake Coming from Blumhouse and Akiva Goldsman (From MovieWeb. 28 April 2017, 11:21 AM, PDT)