Here's a movie we'd go see: The imaginary "Les Miserables"/"The Shining" movie mashup.
A freak photo snapped in the Los Angeles area, featuring a banner with an image of Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" covering baby Cosette's face on a "Les Miserables" billboard, got the idea into our heads and now it won't quit. After all, "The Shining" is a horror movie, and "Les Mis" is about the horrors of life. It doesn't really work at all, but it does.
If you're not convinced, just think: "Heeeeeeere's Fantine!"
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsJack Nicholson (I)
- The Departed: Amazon Developing TV Series Based on Oscar-Winning Movie (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese’s Oscar-Winning Drama ‘The Departed’ Being Adapted Into TV Show (From ET Canada. 23 August 2016, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- 17 Lessons from '80s Movies to Take Back to School (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
The Shining (1980)
- Frank Ocean’s 100 Favorite Films: ‘Blue Velvet,’ ‘Solaris,’ ‘Annie Hall’ and 97 More (From Indiewire. 23 August 2016, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Stephen King Wrote A Short Story That Incorporates Batman, And You Can Hear It Right Now! (From LatinoReview. 23 August 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: Classic album covers get the Star Wars special edition treatment (From The AV Club. 23 August 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)