There's a pressure in Hollywood for women to be thin. This isn't any secret, nor is it a surprise. But with so many actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and Salma Hayek standing up for their curves, it's especially upsetting to find out someone you adore -- and someone who is already thin to begin with -- is concerned they should be skinnier.
That's how we felt when we read Anne Hathaway's Glamour cover story, where she admitted her shame about feeling uncomfortable in her body, and wondering if she needs to be thinner. Hathaway has already dropped a shocking 25 pounds for her role in "Les Miserables," and apparently she still feels like she's not the right size.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" she says. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Watch Girl From ‘The Ring’ Crawl Out of TVs and Prank Shoppers (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
- China Box Office: 'Arrival' Leads Quiet Pre-Holiday Weekend (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 22 January 2017, 6:56 PM, PST)
- Mark Ruffalo, Cher, Shailene Woodley, and More Rally Against Trump in NYC (From Popsugar. 20 January 2017, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Casting News: Anne Hathaway Gets “Nasty,” “UnREAL” Finds Female Suitor (From Women and Hollywood. 23 January 2017, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Colossal Trailer Has Anne Hathaway Controlling A Giant Monster (From AreYouScreening. 23 January 2017, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Cineplex's favourite wedding movies features Bridesmaids, Table 19 and more! (From Cineplex. 23 January 2017, 6:34 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Beatriz at Dinner’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 January 2017, 1:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Beatriz at Dinner’: Film Review | Sundance 2017 (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 January 2017, 1:00 AM, PST)
- For Killer Films, Sundance Is Like Planning a Snow-Covered Wedding (From Variety - Film News. 21 January 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)