There's a pressure in Hollywood for women to be thin. This isn't any secret, nor is it a surprise. But with so many actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and Salma Hayek standing up for their curves, it's especially upsetting to find out someone you adore -- and someone who is already thin to begin with -- is concerned they should be skinnier.
That's how we felt when we read Anne Hathaway's Glamour cover story, where she admitted her shame about feeling uncomfortable in her body, and wondering if she needs to be thinner. Hathaway has already dropped a shocking 25 pounds for her role in "Les Miserables," and apparently she still feels like she's not the right size.
"I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?'" she says. "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Review: Tedious, Borderline Incompetent 'Serena' Starring Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper (From The Playlist. 27 March 2015, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Casting Psylocke? (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Still Not Dating, Despite Endless Rumors (From GossipCop. 27 March 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- There's Always Been a Lot of Love For Charlie Hunnam in Hollywood (From Popsugar. 27 March 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Review: Interstellar (From Comicmix. 27 March 2015, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Book Review: Interstellar – Beyond Time And Space (From The Hollywood News. 27 March 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: New Movies From Pixar, Woody Allen Expected at 68th Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Get The Look: Salma Hayek’s Retro Glam Ensemble (From Uinterview. 25 March 2015, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Empire Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Are Dating (From Popsugar. 25 March 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)