One of next year's most highly anticipated films, "Ender's Game," has been "highly anticipated" by the fans of Orson Scott Card's 1985 novel for nearly thirty years, but the long-awaited adaptation is finally coming into view.
Click past the jump for the full picture and excerpts from an interview with director Gavin Hood.
To create a believable sense of tension between Butterfield's Ender and Ford's Colonel Graff, it was important to strike the right balance on set. "The relationship between [Harrison] and Asa was very close," Hood said, "but he didn't overly befriend him off the set. He helped Asa by allowing that slight sense of intimidation to be there."
As always when working with children on a movie, production has to revolve around their limited schedules. »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese
- Jonah Hill Signs For Management With Lbi (From Deadline New York. 18 June 2013, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- 10 Greatest Movie Cops (From Obsessed with Film. 18 June 2013, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Flashback: Why is Leonardo DiCaprio’s Work Ignored by the Academy? (From AwardsDaily. 18 June 2013, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- New Poster For Anchorman: The Legend Continues (From We Got This Covered. 18 June 2013, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Second Anchorman: The Legend Continues Teaser Poster (From Filmofilia. 18 June 2013, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- New Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Poster is Kinda a Big Deal (From Beyond Hollywood. 18 June 2013, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Juan Antonio Bayona Heads to Showtime for Penny Dreadful (From Dread Central. 18 June 2013, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Juan Antonio Bayona To Direct First Two Episodes Of “Penny Dreadful” (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 18 June 2013, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- 'The Impossible' Filmmaker Juan Antonio Bayona Will Direct the First Two Episodes of Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' (From Indiewire Television. 18 June 2013, 12:40 PM, PDT)