One of next year's most highly anticipated films, "Ender's Game," has been "highly anticipated" by the fans of Orson Scott Card's 1985 novel for nearly thirty years, but the long-awaited adaptation is finally coming into view.
Click past the jump for the full picture and excerpts from an interview with director Gavin Hood.
To create a believable sense of tension between Butterfield's Ender and Ford's Colonel Graff, it was important to strike the right balance on set. "The relationship between [Harrison] and Asa was very close," Hood said, "but he didn't overly befriend him off the set. He helped Asa by allowing that slight sense of intimidation to be there."
As always when working with children on a movie, production has to revolve around their limited schedules. »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese (I)
- Rip Entertainment Writer Amy Dawes, Who Spent 30 Years Writing About the Movies (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 4:23 PM, PST)
- Buyers of Scorsese's 'Irishman' call potential Netflix deal “fake news” (From ScreenDaily. 24 February 2017, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Martin Scorsese To Be Given John Ford Award From Ireland’s President (From Deadline. 24 February 2017, 7:34 AM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Harrison Ford Returns to the Sky Amid Investigation for Controversial Landing (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 4:53 PM, PST)
- 'Blade Runner 2049': New Stills and Behind-the-Scenes Photos Released (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 February 2017, 2:47 PM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams On Han Solo Script: “It’s Amazing” (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Jon Favreau’s VFX Master: Why ‘The Jungle Book’ Will Win the Only Oscar It Can Get (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 February 2017, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Jon Favreau’s VFX Master: Why ‘The Jungle Book’ Will Win the Only Oscar It Can Get (From Indiewire. 20 February 2017, 3:26 PM, PST)
- James Bond 25, and the untapped stories of the novels (From Den of Geek. 20 February 2017, 6:47 AM, PST)